#IAMRIVEN Twitter Sweepstakes

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klawle

Junior Member

10-12-2012

Blitzcrank Hoodie. I want.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Romulus

Manager, Social Media Team

Follow Romulus on Twitter

10-12-2012
3 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ́lliad View Post
A sword mirrors it's owner.

Inb4 lame and horribly improvised swords Can't wait to post mine.
Nothing wrong with horribly improvised swords =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byrnes

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
So we heard you like Riven and the Season Two World Championship, so we’ve put Riven in your Season Two World Championship so you can Riven while you Championship. I’m just kidding. But seriously, Summoners. If you’re watching the World Championship from home this weekend and want a chance to win the awesome Championship Riven skin, follow these simple steps:

Wait........so we can't get the skin from watching the live stream? Or this is just another way to do so?


EDIT: I also see that you guys already nerfed that sword. :/

(pun)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FiM DitzyDoo

Member

10-12-2012

... Where do I get a sword?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeIron54 View Post
I also see that you guys already nerfed that sword. :/
It had to be nerfed. Her sword was so broken.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Romulus

Manager, Social Media Team

Follow Romulus on Twitter

10-12-2012
4 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeIron54 View Post
Wait........so we can't get the skin from watching the live stream? Or this is just another way to do so?


EDIT: I also see that you guys already nerfed that sword. :/

(pun)

A code to redeem the Summoner Icon will be provided via the stream. The Skin is for attendees of the live event and winners of the #IAMRIVEN sweepstakes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barbarian Bill

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Can I just crop the face of Draven on championship riven and automatically win?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daemon

Senior Member

10-12-2012

By the 14th, do you mean until October 14th, 11:59 PM PST?


If so, time to break out the fencing gear! I don't own a real sword, but a fencing foil is good enough, right?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Romulus

Manager, Social Media Team

Follow Romulus on Twitter

10-12-2012
5 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
By the 14th, do you mean until October 14th, 11:59 PM PST?


If so, time to break out the fencing gear! I don't own a real sword, but a fencing foil is good enough, right?!

Correct, 11:59PM PST October 14th


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byrnes

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
A code to redeem the Summoner Icon will be provided via the stream. The Skin is for attendees of the live event and winners of the #IAMRIVEN sweepstakes.
Oh, apparently I am still waking up. I knew this. >.<

Thank you for responding!


12345612 ... 19