#IAMRIVEN Twitter Sweepstakes

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Romulus

Manager, Social Media Team

Follow Romulus on Twitter

10-11-2012
1 of 9 Riot Posts

UPDATE: This sweepstakes has ended and the winning accounts have been awarded their skins.

So we heard you like Riven and the Season Two World Championship, so we’ve put Riven in your Season Two World Championship so you can Riven while you Championship. I’m just kidding. But seriously, Summoners. If you’re watching the World Championship from home this weekend and want a chance to win the awesome Championship Riven skin, follow these simple steps:

1. Follow @LeagueofLegends on Twitter
  2. Take a picture of yourself (and your buddies, siblings, parents, pets if you’d like) posing like Riven in her Championship skin splash art
  3. Tweet your photo to @LeagueofLegends and include the hashtag #IAMRIVEN
  4. You’ve successfully entered the sweepstakes!

Over the course of the next three days we’ll be collecting your submission via @LeagueofLegends. At the end of each day, we’ll select three winners at random and send the winners a direct message containing a code for Championship Riven. To qualify for the sweepstakes, at least one person in the photo must be dramatically striking Riven’s pose from her Championship skin splash art. Additionally, your Twitter account must be following @LeagueofLegends. The sweepstakes will run from October 12 through October14, so go get your camera before it’s too late.

Click here for the official rules

RiotJaws

Collegiate Community Coordinator

Follow RiotJaws on Twitter

10-12-2012
2 of 9 Riot Posts

Can't wait to see all of the pictures!

Skytop

10-12-2012

Is there a way to win without having a twitter?

anemone

10-12-2012

I am doing this; as balance dictates.

Tenmar

10-12-2012

Instead of having a picture of myself can I build a riven pose out of other objects like say...NES cartridges?

EDIT: I'd have to agree with shaboopie here on that. The hair is just so glossy and being in a bunch like that doesn't really reflect the splash art well.

Shaboopie

10-12-2012

Won't lie, Championship Riven's splash art looks a heck of a lot better than her in game model. My biggest problem is her hair. It just looks goofy and out of place. Completely different from what you see in the splash.

Slat

10-12-2012

Where can I get that blitzcrank jacket!?

KawaiiSenpaiDesu

10-12-2012

A sword mirrors it's owner.

Inb4 lame and horribly improvised swords Can't wait to post mine.

Zerglinator

10-12-2012

Just hand over the prize now.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

And the winner is... PHREAK!

1234511 ... 19