"Refund" Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chowbert

10-12-2012

I don't know if someone had already suggested this but my idea is to put a "Refund Recharge" in the store for lets say 500-800 RP = 3-4 more refund. With this, you can do refunds again because I know I am not the only one here who rushes to buy a new champ and ended up having a bad impression of it.
Cheers~

Posotoligist

10-12-2012

buying refunds sounds hilarious

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

They should make it so Refund resets every season

Struggler9996

10-12-2012

A "restocking" fee of sorts seems like it would be the best idea. An infinite number of refunds, but you need to pay a certain percentage of the refund price back in RP or IP--which just means you'd be getting less RP or IP back in the refund.

A lot of retail stores do this, and I think it would be a nice fit, because three lifetime refunds is just ridiculous.

MajorBlind

10-12-2012

There should be a 2 day grace period for refunds. Don't like a champion? Refund him the next day. Limiting refunds is ****ty practice.

Sessamo

10-12-2012

Who needs that many refunds? Are you completely incapable of researching your purchase first?

Ev0xal Huntchez

10-12-2012

I wish it's show every purchase.. Mine only show recent purchases (as far back as july..)

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev0xal Huntchez View Post
I wish it's show every purchase.. Mine only show recent purchases (as far back as july..)
In your country you can go to the store and refund something you bought 2 years ago? lmao

FataliusLoL

10-12-2012

Just put refund on a 200-hour cool down or something like that. 200 is just a number off my head.

Ev0xal Huntchez

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphtronics View Post
In your country you can go to the store and refund something you bought 2 years ago? lmao
It's not like Riot is losing any money buy refunding in-game currency, unlike REAL stores which if that was the case would be a completely different story.