14/0/18 in 4v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toke

10-12-2012

And not a single honor was given that day.

Enjoy your free elo, team. -.-

Tyhan

10-12-2012

Maybe you didn't deserve honor. I believe caring about it enough to make a thread on the forums officially qualifies you as undeserving.

Struggler9996

10-12-2012

It's too easy to just close out of the post-game screen or move onto the next game. People forget. I do all the time (for reports too).

DUNKED

10-12-2012

Maybe you was spamming GG noobs in all chat when you're winning?

FineyLeee

10-12-2012

As far as I remember, honor is NOT a system to credit someone for playing well, it's a system to credit someone because they act nicely and are kind and helpful to their team mates.

Toke

10-12-2012

Jungle Skarner, won every lane for the team and had oracles from 7 mins to the end, stole baron, secured 4/5 dragons, said not a single word of negativity.

Caring = taking 10 seconds to write a 20 word post while bored waiting for your fp to complete his bans.

Toke

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FineyLeee View Post
As far as I remember, honor is NOT a system to credit someone for playing well, it's a system to credit someone because they act nicely and are kind and helpful to their team mates.
Takes a lot of teamwork, the one you missed, to coordinate a win in a 4v5 when it was your adc that dc'ed.

Xemeron

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatPinkUnicorn View Post
And not a single honor was given that day.

Enjoy your free elo, team. -.-
And I am sure you also didnt honor the supporter, who saved you from death countless times...

AdcOrShrekd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemeron View Post
And I am sure you also didnt honor the supporter, who saved you from death countless times...
Why do you think it's the supporter that saves people. In most of my games it's the supporter that gets people killed by thinking they can go agro when they are behind I lost respect for supporters. Supporters logic = I got caught but ad carry didn't die so I did my job, I could even say I saved him, yes I SAVED HIM ...

thescariestbear

10-12-2012

Honor isn't about being good, it's about not being a dick, so I can see why they didn't honor you