@Ironstylus The Finals

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baron Bodacious

Senior Member

10-11-2012

Are you going to be there? I'm pulling my hair out trying to find something cool for my favorites reds to sign. But I have to make sure, you're gunna be there right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-11-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Bodacious View Post
Are you going to be there? I'm pulling my hair out trying to find something cool for my favorites reds to sign. But I have to make sure, you're gunna be there right?
I will indeed =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-11-2012

Yay! I have this really cool Diana thing, if you could sign it... LOL, jk... Iron Solari all the Way!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Food4Thought

Senior Member

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I will indeed =)
@-@ I always forget which one you are :/

Mike that looks like giddean from Scott pilgrim right?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...n_Graves_3.jpg

least on ur lol stream with everyone else.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-11-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
@-@ I always forget which one you are :/

Mike that looks like giddean from Scott pilgrim right?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...n_Graves_3.jpg

least on ur lol stream with everyone else.
HAH! I do see some resemblance. Funny thing is, Riot Silver looks a whoooooole lot like Lucas Lee. He even went as him for Halloween once! Hmm, we could do a theme sometime!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Food4Thought

Senior Member

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
HAH! I do see some resemblance. Funny thing is, Riot Silver looks a whoooooole lot like Lucas Lee. He even went as him for Halloween once! Hmm, we could do a theme sometime!
LOL

now that I think of it he totally does!
That would be sick


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
HAH! I do see some resemblance. Funny thing is, Riot Silver looks a whoooooole lot like Lucas Lee. He even went as him for Halloween once! Hmm, we could do a theme sometime!
I thought Silver looked like Tory Belleci