Honor & Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Slime Appears

10-11-2012

I was pretty meh on this thread until I got to the last post with the Mega Man reference. Glad I stuck it out.

People who ask for honor never get it from me no matter they do. I give teamwork when we win a close game, because that is likely how we won. Don't think I've given out friendly or helpful yet though.

NamKim

10-11-2012

If people make me happy to be in that game, I will honor them. Other than that, I pretty much ignore the honor system. I actually make people work to get honor. A simple "gl hf" before a game doesn't mean anything. Staying positive and never giving up even when you are at a major disadvantage and encourage the team to continue fighting is something I would honor.

It is when a game is going badly when a summoner's true personality is seen. It is also then when I decide if I will honor that person. I am far more likely to honor positive players in a game I lost, than honor player when I won.

Other than that, honor really is an empty system. For players who were already a positive player, honor really doesn't mean anything. It's nice when we get it, but I question why I get honor nearly every time.

Phourc

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
If people make me happy to be in that game, I will honor them.
Pretty much my entire criteria right there ^^

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

10-12-2012

I don't see the point in honoring someone for not being an *******.

I honor people who play bot lane when no one wants to, carry the game, or lane swap when requested.

I never honor people who play Kassadin or Jayce.

M5 GoZu Pepper

Recruiter

10-12-2012

lol only the winning team honors lol.... WORK HARD WIN HARD