Riot, I need an answer. About to quit LoL for this single reason!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Well Hungarian

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaling of Titans View Post
Ez starts channel on ult, I instantly stun him.
Ult goes anyway.

Ez start channel on ult. I yank, knock up AND silence him.
Ult goes anyway.

Ez starts channel,
Pantheon Jumps him, galio uses ult, cho's spikes knock him in the air+cho silences, blitz yanks, knocks him up, and uses ult for silence, and WW uses his ultimate.

Ult goes off anyway.

ಠ_ಠ

Nothing in the skill description says he is immune to cc while CHANNELING his ult. Nothing.

I just started playing support, and I am about to my last freaking straw every time I see him using ult, that I in vain go out of my way to stop it.

So riot, my question to you is: Why? Just why? ಥ﹏ಥ

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

Kaling of Titans

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Well Hungarian View Post
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein
Welcome to the wonderful world of game testers.

Old Dirty Teemo

10-11-2012

theres absolutely no way ANY ezereal (besides PURE TANK ezereal) survives that last damage combo. im not buying that last one.

maybe the first two, fine, i don't know. but no way any ezereal without 100% pure defensive items survives that last combo you mention with the panth, gailo, blitz, cho, ww combo. just no way bro. no way.

Reece42

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBomb View Post
The tooltip is admittedly misleading. However, Riot has addressed this specific question to two points:

1) Champion actions that constitute as animations, like Ezreal's ultimate or, say, auto attacks, cannot be interrupted by anything. You know it's a channel if there's a bar that comes up, and it doesn't for his ult iirc.

2) The distinction between channel and animation is not a gimmick; it is an intended design feature. That is to say, they DO NOT WANT you to be able to interrupt Ezreal's ult or other moves like it.
I killed a Darius dunking a teammate. (during his animation)
He was in the air about to land his axe on my poor teammates head when I flashed and hit Q (on blitz) which killed him and barely saving my teammate.

msgerbs

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dirty Teemo View Post
theres absolutely no way ANY ezereal (besides PURE TANK ezereal) survives that last damage combo. im not buying that last one.

maybe the first two, fine, i don't know. but no way any ezereal without 100% pure defensive items survives that last combo you mention with the panth, gailo, blitz, cho, ww combo. just no way bro. no way.
There's almost no burst there, so yeah he could survive it long enough to ult. Panth leap doesn't do much damage, Galio's ult is delayed, cho spikes don't do that much damage, and ww ult is DOT.

PsykeSC

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece42 View Post
He was in the air about to land his axe on my poor teammates head when I flashed and hit Q (on blitz) which killed him and barely saving my teammate.
Death is one way to interrupt non channelled abilities. Doesn't mean they can be interrupted any other way.

msgerbs

10-11-2012

Quote:
Darius ult CAN be interrupted.

PhoenixBomb

10-11-2012

Quote:
When I say "interrupt", I do not consider "killing them" being under that category. Interrupts refer to silences, stuns, knockups, displacement moves, etc.

Pretty sure you can interrupt Ez's ult by killing him during the animation. Not sure, though.

selfmurder

10-11-2012

its like a channel on tv u cant stop it just change the channel

Verandriel

10-11-2012

Quote:
If you kill Ezreal while he's ulting, it'll cancel his ult, too.

12345612 ... 15