Garen rework failure?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoizengerd

10-11-2012

Garen is sleeper OP, just like Jayce, i remember telling people Jayce was OP and they'd be all "no he ain't STFU noob he sux!!"

players don't notice a champ till a pro plays him, it's always been the same, when Zyra & Rengar came out too, i remember saying they were OP as hell but since all the pro streamers were saying they sucked everyone would laugh at me, and now they're all crying out OP

trust me, Garen is just fine, and with the coming new items in season 3 which are supposed to be meant for caster melees he can only get better

Ghamorra

10-11-2012

I'm a fairly new player in the LoL world and I could tell in the first match I played against him that many people were going to cry OP over him. He can take a punch and in the right hands become a beast early on. I've played many matches where Garen feeds and in no time becomes unstoppable

Morbidanimosity

10-12-2012

Garen is only weak cause of his lack of CC, everything else about him is very powerful.

If they made some kind of item that had AD but a rylai's crystal scepter slow type effect, then he would become much better. o.o

Happy Decoy

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbidanimosity View Post
If they made some kind of item that had AD but a rylai's crystal scepter slow type effect, then he would become much better. o.o
Oh, hey, look at my Frozen Mallet.

Angusthedead

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoizengerd View Post
trust me, Garen is just fine, and with the coming new items in season 3 which are supposed to be meant for caster melees he can only get better
Just rediculous. Why make him better when he's Overpowered, yea give him more...