Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oddish33

10-07-2012

Hey Ez,
Do you know what the live teams thoughts on Janna are? I feel like she has been overnerfed and her lane phase is now pretty poor. Would hurt that much to say revert her shield nerf (The ad bonus lasting the whole time not 10 second bubble)? Or maybe reverting the Q change?

Asko

10-10-2012

Hi Ezreal!

What's ur stand on Oracle's elixir?

In the world finals it seems that oracle is the biggest snowballing factor there is: teams have been favoring tanky junglers that can buy an early oracle after the tiniest advantage and use the ability to deny the enemy team vision to snowball games into objectives and map control. Once the tanky jungler with oracle gets more ahead he will become virtually impossible to kill, letting him carry oracle's elixir forever. The losing team also has no way to re-establish map vision, as wards keep getting cleared and their oracle carrier will be killed way easier, making a necessary 400 gold purchase feel really bad and useless and actually setting the team even more back.

There have also been games where an early oracle carrier was killed early, which tipped the scales in totally opposite direction (TSM vs Azubu g2 for example), but this happens rarely. In this game OddOne with early oracle was killed and he was set back insanely, which eventually lead to TSM losing.

I'd suggest elixir was replaced with extract on SR, that way it is way no team can gather an insurmountable advantage by holding an oracle forever, and the losing team could also afford ward clearing with smaller risk factor as death would not be an enormous setback in an already dire situation.
Also this would help the vast changes in team power levels early game.

what do you think Ezreal, and what does the live team think?

Duelist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Must...
Resist...
Cat girl Ezreal...

A bouncy Furret

10-12-2012

Ezreal can we please have a chat about Volibear, I can't seem to find Volty so you're the next best thing.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2182697

He has been completely ignored for so long, his player base is tiny (and dwindling) and he has so many issues (ranging from bugs to horrid usability).

p12om3th3us

10-12-2012

Greetings Ezreal,

Good day and might i say i truely enjoy this game. I played over 2000 games over the course of two years and still enjoy it thoroughly. Just wanted to say thank you for your hard work and effort for giving players like myself hours of entertainment.

Not that i dont have a few complaintsmyselfs hoping you would would answer them.

1. Most of the newer champs that came out recently since FeralPony took over have came out well, underwhelming (like the intial Yorick release). Last three for example: Rengar, Syndra, Kha zix. All at launch well were entirely outclassed by their peers. Sure each did something innovative and unique but brought nothing that any other champ of the same type could do better. Will this be the direction how new champions are being released? (I do approve of how the patches have been adjusted, more of reflection of the community opinion)

2. On that note many older champs are becoming increasely unviable due to a mixture of old mechanics, nerfs, or just flat out the kits themselves. For example sejuani rarely sees any regular play let alone any of competitive scene (kit no damage, slow jungle). I love play the underdog champs (viktor, xerath, volibear, etc) but are gradually fading away from my interest because i feel as if im playing a handicap against time proven champions or newer champs. Is there any plan for our less popular champs to bring them closer in line?

3. Lastly more of a curiosity, does the League intend to ever stop designing champions? I'm aware that the game is larger than any other and previous statements have said intension of slowing down. Now that we've exceeded the DOTA standard ( and popularity) is necessary to continue releasing them? Of course your a business behind everything so im sure it helps to keep it rolling, but im worried that the core game my change so much with too many different champs and into something else i my no longer enjoy.

Thanks again for everything you do for us players.

EpikMagikarp

10-14-2012

Hey Ezreal! It was really nice meeting you at the S2 Finals and I wanted to say thanks again for the Riot Graves code! Really appreciated the fact that you (and I think he said he was Jestercapp?) waited all that time to accompany that group of people at the swagbag line from beginning to end (that line was ridiculous btw :P). Was mind-blown to find out that Mordekaiser was named after that girl you waited in line with, care to go more in-depth? :P

General Stinky

10-14-2012

Hey Ezreal,

Can we have a good yordle top to finish a yordle team? Rumble is a yordle but he's too tall for the rest of the team. Maybe he could hold a huge sword that he needs to drag on the ground and his ult makes an enemy yordle sized.

Darkomantis

10-15-2012

Hey Ezreal,

I would like to know your current thoughts on Gangplank. He is still a good champ but it lagging behind the newer champions and recently buffed champions. I was wondering if Gangplank could get:

1. Bonus Armor and Magic Resistance after he uses W(Orange)?
2. Slightly or % decreased Armor and Magic Resistance on people who are in his ult?

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Hey Ezreal what is your inspiration for you to create a champion?

Larronb

10-15-2012

My brother (Tolang) and I made a champion, and we really think that he is pretty awesome, and we would love your thoughts on him (or on his concept). The idea is that he is a melee support, and he is a merchant (think pudgy guy carrying around a huge sack of his merchandise).

The main ability that I would like your thoughts on is an ability where he channels, then sets up his shop to sell items to allies, and nearby allies get increased health and mama regen (to give him a mini-fountain feel, but the not be enough to be a heal). Each point increases how much money can be spent, so one point would mean that your AD carry could get another Doran's, but you have to invest a couple points to be able to sell a B.F. Sword.

We had the rest of his kit worked out too.

Quote:
Passive : “Haggling” All allies receive a 2% discount when shopping (not received when buying from him or if he dies).

Q: You throw an item from your wares (TF’s pick-a-cardeque rotating option). Throwing a Frozen Mallet slows them, an IE does double damage, Black Cleaver reduces armor.

W: You loan your ally a defensive item (gives a shield+bonus Ar/Mr)

E: “Setting up Shop”

R: “More bang for your buck” Passive: Gold he has=(.01/.015/.02) bonus AP and AD.
Active: Allies gain 10%/13%/15% more AD and AP from their items