Lore we would like to hear about.

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vindrel

09-18-2010

This is just a thread to post the lore you would most want to hear about, it could be anything from a champion to a faction to a place on the map.
Maybe RiotRamalamadingdong will see yours and include it somewhere
1. Jax - The entire mystery behind his lore has just been eating at me, I must know.
2. The void - Pretty cool place that I would like to see expansions on
3. Demacian/Noxus leaders - We've heard a lot about their minor exploits in champion lore from things with Jarvin and the Noxian High Command, I would like to see an in-depth sorta thing y'know.

Masonry

09-18-2010

I agree with trying to figure out who what and where about Jax. Is he human in special socks, gloves, and a mask? Or is he of a different undefined race. How could Jax have been an un-remarkable mercenary for higher before the league of legends with how much butt he kicks according to lore? Where is he from? Is it some village in Valorian or is he from another dimension or plane of existence?

So many questions so little answers and the thing is we know the who what where of most other champs just not Jax.

Euphoric Recall

09-19-2010

I actually thought he was a duck(Lol.I know. but hey, 'The Mighty Jax')

I'd like to know more about Fiddle.His story doesnt really seem to go anywhere else, but I'd like to know a bit more.

Also, Nasus and his race.Anubite Guardians of the desert?Oh hell yes.

Morrowlife

09-19-2010

I'd like to know more about The Great Barrier. My two favorite characters are from there (Gragas and Alistar) and other than their bio and one JOJ article we have little to go off of. What is the Great Barrier like? Is it a large population, filled with citizens, or a rural area with people spread out? What is the geology like? Fauna? Flora? Other than these champions, are there any other notable residents? Are they enemies of the Noxus city state (as told from Alistar's bio), or do they simply skirmish?

EmptyEternity

09-19-2010

Mordekaiser, Fiddlesticks and the Shadow Isles

Those are my picks.

KarrieBear

Associate Creative Designer

09-20-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Great idea for a thread - let us know what your burning questions are in terms of lore!

alsowikk

09-20-2010

The shadow isles should be explored alot more since it's a very interesting idea. I'd also like to see some things related to Amumu or Nasus's past(especially Nasus's since we found the concept art for his brother this year)

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Yeah I would love to hear more about Mordekaiser

Also more info on the 3 Ninjas and their hometown would be nice

Traestus

09-20-2010

I won't lie I want to read about Garen and Kat's first battle.

But more on the Shadow Islands, Mordekaiser, and I'd like to see more with Kayle and Morganna.

Perhaps fleshing out their home world or having the conflict between them become more pronounced.

KalosCast

09-20-2010

I'd like either some sort of update or a whole backstory on the Champions that "backgrounds what nobody knows" there's far too many of them. Eve's and Morde's were the only ones that were really mysterious, the other ones... I'm more annoyed by the lack of information than I am intrigued. No offense to who wrote them.

12345 ... 8