Fresh Diamond 3v3 Team AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JannappleExpress

10-10-2012

What do you think about Nunu/Vayne top, bruiser bottom? Bruiser bottom just depends on the other team...could be malphite, garen, gp, riven etc

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

vayne worst ad on TT

JannappleExpress

10-10-2012

Mind explaining why? I mean in my eyes..Nunu w + vayne W counters tanky 3s comps. Tumble, invis, and knock back make her reasonably hard to kill..what makes ez better, for example?

Batman Bot

10-10-2012

Friggid,

Do you see any major flaws with a comp made up of rumble, garen, and renekton? Who do you recommend as must ban champs against our comp?

Thanks

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handofsword View Post
Mind explaining why? I mean in my eyes..Nunu w + vayne W counters tanky 3s comps. Tumble, invis, and knock back make her reasonably hard to kill..what makes ez better, for example?
need too much farm to be any good

Axil

10-10-2012

oops. edited

Ukrash

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggid View Post
The comp my team seems to play most is probably Shyvana (jungle), Garen top lane and Malphite Bottom lane

Right now our win loss is is like 14-5 and were sitting at 1856 rating (i think if i remember correctly)

The reason for the elo difference is because of the teams u guys face, if u win against worse opponents and lose against better opponents then ur rating will be lower then some1 who won against higher rated opponents
How is it that you have 2 loss more than my team but you are 200 elo higher?
:O

Friggid

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handofsword View Post
What do you think about Nunu/Vayne top, bruiser bottom? Bruiser bottom just depends on the other team...could be malphite, garen, gp, riven etc
I would change the AD to trist or Ez, vayne could work but doesnt have the mobility like the other 2 thats needed to deal with all the bruisers

Then I would send the Bruiser bot, you need to ward the enemy junglers camps tho to stop him from jungling while u smash the top lane

Friggid

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Bot View Post
Friggid,

Do you see any major flaws with a comp made up of rumble, garen, and renekton? Who do you recommend as must ban champs against our comp?

Thanks
The problem I see with it, is no jungler
Having no jungler will make rumble rather easy to gank and there is no way u can ban out every jungler to stop this from happening.
Another problem is every one of those champs like to have a ton of farm to be effective except maybe garen so some1 is going to have to be gimped on farm.

Friggid

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrash View Post
How is it that you have 2 loss more than my team but you are 200 elo higher?
:O
My guess is that ur team plays lower ranked players, for our placement since we were beating very high rated players we started at 1550 rating when we got done with those 5 games

Also if you look at my teams last 6 games played, ull notice i did not play in any of them and we lost 5 of those 6 games.