Honor Ribbon - Please let me hide it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2ofSpades

10-10-2012

These ribbons should only be seen by players on your friends list at the most.

Eleshakai

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimaetus View Post
The ribbons in general are just dumb.

I'd rather just have the points in the profile view like in dota 2, where the only people who view your profile will be people trying to determine what kind of player you are. instead of the randoms you play with all the time can be up to anything.
Ya. There's no real reason to display it to the world, it should be something that's a little more personal.

Blutarsky Blues

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleshakai View Post
Ya. There's no real reason to display it to the world, it should be something that's a little more personal.
I think we should have the choice, although I agree with you. I have the teamwork honor one and no one has been nasty about it but I still feel kinda like a tool. "Hey look at me everyone" is not my style.

Eleshakai

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutarsky Blues View Post
I think we should have the choice, although I agree with you. I have the teamwork honor one and no one has been nasty about it but I still feel kinda like a tool. "Hey look at me everyone" is not my style.

Yep, that's why I hope for the option to hide it.

When people say they're going to report me jokingly I've started replying 'please do, I might finally be able to get rid of this badge' because I really don't like having it...

CaptSchwann

10-11-2012

Lol @ yet another good thing Riot impliments, that the toxic community sees as negative.
How about we all get skull and crossbone ribbons , for those who have been banned alot or something, balance that ****.

Jabronie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

I can vouch for OP. Ever since I got my Honorable Opponent ribbon, I have people on the enemy team tell me straight up the second I enter summoner's rift that "you won't be getting any honor from us suck up" or etc.

I would love to hide this thing as well.

Eleshakai

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klegz View Post
I can vouch for OP. Ever since I got my Honorable Opponent ribbon, I have people on the enemy team tell me straight up the second I enter summoner's rift that "you won't be getting any honor from us suck up" or etc.

I would love to hide this thing as well.
ya... I haven't been trolled much for the opponent one, but my teamwork one gets me all sorts of grief

Kuroi kiri

10-11-2012

well ive seen several threads asking to hide the honor ribbons now so hopefully riot will take heed
i dont have to worry about honor myself because in arams you cant give or receive honor

cft24

10-11-2012

just report those people

Bananoid

10-11-2012

I don't see why anyone would ever do that