World Playoffs - Rule Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nazzadan

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceptre Wielder View Post
1. In what way did I make myself appear illiterate?
2. I was wrong about the TSM point, which is slightly refreshing.
3. If you are saying that its only "worth it" for good teams to cheat, (which I personally find to be silly) then TPA should be in the latter group.
4. I'm not suburban, excellent attempt at a baseless... insult? As if living in a suburb is a bad thing.
Well you just proved yourself illiterate because in the original post I said that TPA is considered bad. So gg wp (get good why play).
You can keep trying to over analyze what I say to make it look like your winning but no amount of parentheses or triple ellipses will win you this arguement. But go ahead 1100 scrub keep trying to be the big man in the community i'm sure everyones so impressed.
Ya it sure is silly to cheat, thats why they did it. For a very small penalty. And basically every other team got away with it.
Edit: TPA is bad in the sense of having a chance of winning the tourney, I understand they could walk all over most of us any day of the week

Bleargh

10-10-2012

This makes very little sense.

If you try to cheat and are successful you get a huge penalty, if you try to cheat but don't get much advantage from it basically nothing happens...what?

In both cases the intent is clearly the same. If someone tries to cheat and doesn't gain advantage from it they still tried to cheat...

PiersonsPuppet

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzfrau View Post
I'd be fine with thAt, although season three would be boring as sin.
And free of players that would cheat given the opportunity.

BlackMystic

10-10-2012

Should have been 130,000

Caucxican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Woongs mind: "Hey. All these refs are distracted with setting up these shadings for the sun and no one is really paying attention...ill just take a peek of where TSM will go for level 1"

Gets caught: "oh! People are already saying it was accidental for me...cool lol"

This was pulled psychically from his mind by me

Stktobi

10-10-2012

Lol you guys are a joke

lindz

10-10-2012

BS.

If you cheat you get DQed. Frost should have been disqualified from the tournament and Woong further suspended for the next season.

This just further encourages competitors to cheat to gain major advantages in million dollar tournaments. Pay a small fine to win games? Obviously!

Do better Riot.

SwingOutSoul

10-10-2012

these rulings show no benefits no penalty if they cheated.

its insane .

YamadaADTRAPM6

10-10-2012

Tournament checklist:

[] Booths for the players to sit in like every other e-sport has had for years
[] LAN client like every other e-sport has had for years
[] Consistent rule enforcement (they all broke the same rule in the same way, why punish differently because one happened to have the questionable luck of looking when there was something to see?)

Windfurynite

10-10-2012

Its you're own fault riot using everything for an advantage is human nature its not their fault it was there