@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJZhang View Post
Impossible to change the skins that currently exist as then a legal issue would arise for customers that argue that they did not get what they paid for. However making skins for male champions that are more "sexy" is very hard for Riot since it's opinion based and differentiated among women and ****/bi-sexual men. For example, you argue that a male body-builder type skin is unattractive, however this is an opinion as you cannot speak for the whole. Another person could find those types to be "sexy".

Also i just wanted to point out the fact that *** sells and Riot goes along with this concept because they wish to make supernormal profits for theirs efforts. Since the majority of the customer base is male-dominated and between the ages of 13-24 Riot would obviously go along with this strategy.

TL;DR Definitions of "sexy men" for women differ per person making it hard to satisfy the needs of the whole. *** sells. Applez
What legal issue? Read the EULA.

Also, the *** sells thing.. Yeah. Thats called Objectification of women, thats sexism.

Also >implying definitions of sexy women for men don't differ per a person srs


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonboy1

Junior Member

10-10-2012

First thing first I was just pointing out for fun second you don't have to criticize saying someone a brainless moron. Every girl is different they all dress different and act different. None of the girls in the game are generic I like each an every single one of them for having something unique about them selves. You would be lying to yourself if you said no is no sexual girls in this world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Capcom has a record of terrible public relations involving sexism

Namco Bandai.. HOooo

Dead or Alive is TEAM ****ING NINJA. I cannot think of anything else to say, they pour thousands of dollars into BOOB PHYSICS THAT AREN'T EVEN ACCURATE

Plus all of these are Japan, which as noted, is FAR worse when it comes to sexism.

Also, just because its EASY doesn't make it RIGHT you brainless moron


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krshna

Senior Member

10-10-2012

It's actually the EXACT OPPOSITE on this forum from what you say. 9/10 people on here are some white knight complaining about sexy splash art.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy1 View Post
First thing first I was just pointing out for fun second you don't have to criticize saying someone a brainless moron. Every girl is different they all dress different and act different. None of the girls in the game are generic I like each an every single one of them for having something unique about them selves. You would be lying to yourself if you said no is no sexual girls in this world.
All the girls in league are generic
also, yes i do. I'm shaella
this is what i do


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonboy1

Junior Member

10-10-2012

Well I'll be the bigger person in this and call it quits because its obvious you are single-minded over nothing. I do agree there is sexuality in this game but it doesn't need to be removed. There a ton of other things that need to be fix over this game than female clothes. Like Buff and Nerfs to certain characters and hopefully when season three starts those suppose items that will come out will make more characters be played.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SufferNot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy1 View Post
Well I'll be the bigger person in this and call it quits because its obvious you are single-minded over nothing. I do agree there is sexuality in this game but it doesn't need to be removed. There a ton of other things that need to be fix over this game than female clothes. Like Buff and Nerfs to certain characters and hopefully when season three starts those suppose items that will come out will make more characters be played.
I don't think anyone is saying that sexuality in the game needs to be removed. From my reading the thread, the sentiment lies more towards the thought that any new champions need to be more diverse. That new female champions shouldn't be sexualized when they could instead be something or anything else.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathMage

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
As I already said that's a good portion of this thread. And I'm right. It is how it is. You can call it what you want but that's how it is and whereas Riot does know this is a problem they can't possibly fix it without pissing everyone else off.

And the only one that's embarrassing themselves is you because you don't seem to be understanding my words. Call it what you want, it is what it is, but it going to take a while before it's resolved so there isn't any more point in complaining. In the meantime don't buy champions or skins that you don't like. Why this wasn't locked when IronStylus responded to it is well beyond me it's just getting annoying. Criticism good. Love it. Complaining? Not in the mood for it.
What's "how it is," what specific problem are you referring to, and what solution would Riot have to implement that would piss everyone else off? This thread is not so simplistic as your posts make it out to be, and your posts lack clarity as a result, because not even you know what you're talking about, so how can we?

I'm super SOOPER sorry you don't like it when people complain. But complaint brings change faster than shutting up and saying nothing.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...g-Tantrums-Win


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malefic Vision

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Bump because still no sign of anything but sexy females, regardless of Red posts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathMage

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FnRedBaron View Post
Bump because still no sign of anything but sexy females, regardless of Red posts.
Eh, I wouldn't go that far. Look at default Diana, for example (I assume by 'sexy' you mean 'sexualized' rather than merely 'attractive'). But the prevailing design philosophy plainly promotes fanservice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vu Sugoi

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroNitro View Post
I love this tread.... i think we also need to see a new bald female skins... i know a girl who plays who has Cancer and lost her hair. i think it would be good for moral... along with champs who don't have skins yet getting some. and i agree with needing less ****ty skins, some ****ty are nice but we don't need all the skins to be ****ty...
koreans cured cancer with magnets. look it up, it might be of use.