You'd think that with all this drama around Azubu Frost looking at the map...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Olaeceae

10-10-2012

That it'd teach some of these players just how big of a deal map awareness and vision are.

Yet even after all this you'll still get the same amount of players thinking they can carry entire games while refusing to buy a single ward if their team has none on the map.

True story - I was once reported by a teammate for having more than 1 stack of wards in my inventory.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Lol...

Olaeceae

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Lol...
You gotta admit - it's true.

Kyrrion

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaeceae View Post
You gotta admit - it's true.
So so very true.

Vamp13

10-10-2012

why would you have more than 1 ward stack? 5 is more than enough for whatever you need.

before the 20 min mark you drop 1 by bot river gank, one by dragon, one in their jungle.

after 20 mins you drop one at dragon, one at baron and 3 either in your jungle or their jungle depending on which turrets are down.

ploki122

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post
why would you have more than 1 ward stack? 5 is more than enough for whatever you need.

before the 20 min mark you drop 1 by bot river gank, one by dragon, one in their jungle.

after 20 mins you drop one at dragon, one at baron and 3 either in your jungle or their jungle depending on which turrets are down.
Well... you could want more than 5 if you plan on supporting yo uteam for more than 3 minutes before having to go back... just sayin'

Olaeceae

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post

Late game, it's not odd to have more than 1 stack of wards. Catching someone alone late game or having a vision advantage of the enemy team for a team fight could drastically turn the tide of the game.

For example If you ward an entire side of a map and then see the other team's AD carry overextend even just a bit, a 2-3 man gank would be enough to kill their AD and then immediately grab blue buff/dragon or baron.

Warding buffs, dragon, and baron is only good if your team can contest it. If you only place wards at those 3 places, what good will it be if 2 people on your team get caught in the river bush and die?

Olaeceae

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
Well... you could want more than 5 if you plan on supporting yo uteam for more than 3 minutes before having to go back... just sayin'
Good point - this as well.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaeceae View Post
True story - I was once reported by a teammate for having more than 1 stack of wards in my inventory.
Sadly enough, I'm not too surprised by that.

Glowing Wisp

10-10-2012

Wards win games.
Simple as that.