AZF/TSM explain to me please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Assyrianlegend

10-10-2012

so i hear a lot of talk about AZF having to pay 30k? i guess? i see a lot of posts about it can someone link me plz or fill me in?

Beneke Smith

10-10-2012

1,000,000 - 30,000 = profit.

Assyrianlegend

10-10-2012

who gets the 30k? TSM? dafuq?

Obama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

AZF cheated by looking at TSM's screen during the match. TSM had a specific level one strat, which was ruined.
The game is remade, TSM cannot use the strat and AZF wins.
Riot deems that AZF cheated, so they are fined 20% of their winnings

Feeding Jungler

10-10-2012

TSM were gonna lose anyway rofl

Yawn3x

10-10-2012

yeah. what a stupid decision. A remake would of made more sense. $30,000 is nothing compared for $1,000,000.

If you cheat in any sport, you're instantly disqualified.

Take a look at the 2010 Olympics. The chinese skater literally touched the other skater. (I think it was the CHinese?) and got DQ'd. She TOuCHED her. Didn't impact the event at all, but it was CHEATING.

Sorry but this is a garbage call on Riot's part. And your referee should be fired, or not be allowed to referee anymore for allowing it to get that far out of control.

OverIord Teemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

TSM does not get the money, the money is being donated to a charity in Korea

Warlemming

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneke Smith View Post
1,000,000 - 30,000 = profit.
Not really, while the $30000 seems trivial, what they're actually losing is reputation. Korean's are angry about Azubu cheating (they take pro gaming very seriously, see the Starcraft Match Fixing scandel http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft...Fixing_Scandal), this will hurt them a lot more than the fine itself