No Chat in Champion Select

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarShade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Recently in some games I've been unable to see chat during champion select. It's not all the time, just some times. It first started after I started playing some practice games to try out twitch, but it's continuing into real games now. This is really annoying, anyone know a fix to this?

ATKain

07-02-2010

yup.

As of today, July 2, ive had the exact same problem in multiple games

zFarcrY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Yeah, this happened to me today too, typing into the chat in champion selection didn't work. But the second game i had worked and then it didn't work again.

I hope they fix this bug cause it's very annoyning not being able to talk to your team-mates about strategy.

~zFarcrY

Shanghaiii

07-02-2010

Yeah i have the same thing. when I type someething it does not pop tot he chatroom. i dont know its been sent or they other players see it but I dont know if they respond too as well.

StarShade

07-03-2010

Bump

wedfty92

Recruiter

09-20-2010

bump

RiotSpookyDooky

QA Analyst

09-20-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Can you guys send us some logs? We have theories about what may be causing this issue and need more data.

Zuhalter Vati

09-20-2010

I can send a log, where do you want it sent?

Alberio Imma

09-20-2010

How do I send a log? This happens to me all of the time with a PVP.net connection problem I've got.

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

09-20-2010

I'm also having this issue. No chat in champ select, besides the pick messeges. Other chats work fine. I checked Public Chat 1 during champion select and it worked.

I just loged in again and sent logs via pvp.net. Tell me if you want some other ones.