"In the end, cheating is cheating, and they should be DQ'd." - Chaox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tangosmango

10-10-2012

i love seeing kids type that they couldn't have won cause azubu is so damn good.

not that damn point you oblivious kids.

try to get an unfair adv. in a real sport, ud be subject to action WHETHER YOUR TEAM WON OR NOT

and i'm not talking about a silly little slap on the wrist warning

PoDragonSlayer

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actingman View Post
Knowing AZF cheated once does not lower their confidence to win, that's ridiculous.

Neither should they be disqualified for one mistake they made. Even if they remade the matches AZF would beat TSM every time, there's no need to waste everybody's time.
It may have been a mistake from Azubu the first time they screen peeked. But after they remade that game, Azubu AGAIN screen peeked. That is not a mistake, that is fking cheating.

Hextacy

10-10-2012

riot is the biggest comedy parody to icefrog, its just crazy at this point. And I enjoy playing all Mobas...

Dark Amumu Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

TSM fans are always in an uproar about something.

Is there no way for you to just calm the hell down? It has nothing to do with you and the decision has been made. If you don't like it, that's too bad...because it has nothing to do with you.

Oh, and of course Chaox wants them DQ'd, he knows they'd never beat Frost in a rematch.

KittensDeluxe

10-10-2012

Damn, so many other teams would have to be dq'd then too since they were also found to be 'cheating.'

Claudialicious

10-10-2012

Sorry, Chaox is not Riot.

KittensDeluxe

10-10-2012

"TSM Dyrus is hereby warned not to engage in any further rule violations."

Part of the findings, TSM was found to also violate the rules. DQ DQ DQ

Doom Owl

10-10-2012

If chaox really said that, I lose any respect I had for him.

Woong probably wasnt looking to gain an advantage, he looked up when the pause happened probably in confusion.

What the fk is wrong with everyone acting like they were constantly looking at the map?

Lvl 19 Miltank

10-10-2012

Cheating ruins the integrity of the competition. If AZF could have beaten TSM without cheating, they should have just done so instead of risking something. Lost of respect for AZF.

Also, before any idiot comes in saying AZF would 2-0 TSM anyways, wouldn't it be nice to know for sure? Instead of having some stupid **** like this happening?

Sk33tSauce

10-10-2012

I DEMAND A REMATCH!!!!

This sends the message that if you pay 30,000 it's OK to advance to the semi-finals.