World Playoffs - Rule Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Plainview

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkhon View Post
So, you determine that first blood potential on Dyrus (Darius) would not in fact snowball the lane out of control (as the match-up between the two champions goes, one way or another)
I think it's pretty obvious that Dyrus was going to lose that lane regardless of what happened.

Eat Orange Be K

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method512 View Post
Happy about you taking a stance...but sad for being just a fine...
In fairness, Riot has levied a fine in an amount higher than some major sports fine for some major penalties, and I'm glad to see it.

Drewbie

10-10-2012

excellent to see this all cleared finally

Menoetius3212

10-10-2012

TSM rematch. Kgo

Celestya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

I'm somehow a little...underwhelmed at the penalty, unless it's scaling up with earnings. Then awesome.

zadar

10-10-2012

I think Riot should have a heavy hand in combating cheating. The one glaring case of cheating should result in a DQ. With player suspension from future events.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

A company with........common sense, would not create a venue where the temptation to gain unfair advantage was simply to turn ones head a bit.

Both the issues you had with glare on player screens and people turning around and looking up could have been mitigated by something as simple as a small tarp. Stop patting yourselves on the back at how awesome you are and use your brains. A little forethought goes a long way.

RÊD

10-10-2012

players are to be blamed but it is mostly riot's fault for setting up a derp stage that can let this happen...horrible design

Thunderclese22

10-10-2012

I dont think Azubu should be eligible to win period. gg otherwise

Shad the shade

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirigu View Post
BTW, in any other sports venue cheating is a violation of game rules and is punishable by disqualification.
or a 2 min player penalty or a 10 yards penalty or a fine or a player suspension. DQ actually rarely happens.