Kha'Zix, in a good spot?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joebags

10-10-2012

His base stats need a minor buff and his mana costs need to be reduced (especially his W, which has a ridiculously high cost). After that he'll be in a decent place. Also, his E needs a shorter CD, since he is a melee squishy assassin and there is no reason for his mediocre gap closer (un-evolved) to have a 22 second cooldown. For realz.

Dalek Sam

10-10-2012

Never said they meant nothing, but statistically speaking, 9 out 10 people enjoy a gang rape. that's a fairly accurate statistic, so why is it illegal. Throwing statistic around is going to win an argument, because at the end of the day, thats all they are.

There are also several things wrong with these statistics:
1) It does not take in player skill
2) doesn't look at team comp
3) doesn't show itemization

all it does show it pick rate and win percent. You should really consider out side factors before taking a statistic as law.

Dr Plutonious

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Play him in a jungle game as a second ADC if you have a tank top and support (cho and blitz come to mind). Just remember, a squishy assassin doesn't gank, teamfight, and engage the same way as Shyvanna would.
Pshhhh.

Playing an assassin like an assassin?

OVERRATED.

Gonna go 1v5 now as Talon. Brb.

I Am Tolan

10-10-2012

whats the counter to khazix?

everyone that can stand next to minions

General Stinky

10-10-2012

great jungler, bad top

Malgana

10-10-2012

Try getting spike racks ASAP and maxing his W first, he wont seem so fragile anymore.
You can pretty much harass from a distance or trade fairly because of the heal.
Or evolve his ult and time it perfectly and you get 40% reduced damage, I've had times where the next hit should have killed me but I ulted just as it hit me then killed the enemy. 40% DR is pretty badass.

AidanNaut

10-10-2012

his Q evolution is not very good compared to all the utility his other evolutions provide. he also requires a lot of farm to start rolling. other that this, he's in a good spot

KahntTouchThis

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalek Sam View Post
Never said they meant nothing, but statistically speaking, 9 out 10 people enjoy a gang rape. that's a fairly accurate statistic, so why is it illegal. Throwing statistic around is going to win an argument, because at the end of the day, thats all they are.

There are also several things wrong with these statistics:
1) It does not take in player skill
2) doesn't look at team comp
3) doesn't show itemization

all it does show it pick rate and win percent. You should really consider out side factors before taking a statistic as law.
I am not sure if you are completely incompetent or just trolling. It shows win rate on a very large scale with the only variable being the champion, so it can be reliably assumed that any difference in 50% is caused by the power of that champion and that skill, team composition and itemization would be completely irrelevant with the scale of the data. With this much consistent difference from 50%, it is clear that Kha'Zix is just not as good as the majority of champions at winning games.

Dalek Sam

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KahntTouchThis View Post
I am not sure if you are completely incompetent or just trolling. It shows win rate on a very large scale with the only variable being the champion, so it can be reliably assumed that any difference in 50% is caused by the power of that champion and that skill, team composition and itemization would be completely irrelevant with the scale of the data. With this much consistent difference from 50%, it is clear that Kha'Zix is just not as good as the majority of champions at winning games.
You must be completely ignorant if you think that one champion wins a game when its a team game, you know, based around a team? The size of the statistic doesn't account for the lacking variables, you would know this you majored or minored in any science. you can't assume in things like this; that old phrase "dont assume, it makes an ass out of you and me", that completely applies here.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

10-10-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
Wait wha-....a melee ADC? While I can see that succeeding against an uncoordinated team, but an enemy team with Oracles will just burst you down in a second the moment you jump in. Doesn't matter if they blew all their ults and cc, it doesn't take much to kill an AD Assassin.

Also, I'm not one to give advice to someone whose probably better than me since you're a red. But I think it's a horrible idea to jungle with him.

Kha'zix has a stupid expensive build in order to be effective, and he's incredibly level-reliant. Both of those make jungling a terrible option for him imo. He'll be starved if he jungles unless you can expect 100% success rate in your ganks. As a personal advice, pick him in a solo lane. I don't know which solo lane since he has difficulty in top(bruisers) and mid(easy to harass), but it's much more preferrable than being starved in the jungle.
You're probably better than me. I'm average. In the teamfight stage, you don't initate. You wait a bit, then BAM jump on the ADC, great, he's dead or assist, jump refresh BAM jump on the next squishiest, great another E refresh. I have built Khazix expensive squishy damage + GA and gotten a tripple kill when GA procced, and the rest of my team was dead. You do need lots of kills to make that work, so ganking is key. Control the ward vision with pinks (not oracles, cause you die too easily). He doesn't fit in every team comp, but if you have 2 tanks, then I would play him jungle.

So you don't have to look it up, solo elo 1126 right now. I can't really say what he does in other elos, but I CAN say he's very fun for me to play, and has taught me how assassins play differently.