Kha'Zix, in a good spot?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedDevilCG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

What are you feelings on Kha'Zix? The forums are really quiet about this guy, but I'm having trouble finding a spot for him in a competitive setup. He seams to get out harassed top lane by the current meta top laners, and is definitely not a top tier jungler, though he is good. He just seams so fragile early game, even for an assassin.

Is this a case of he's balanced, but out-shinned by the top tier champs?

Or is this a case that his abilities are too good late game, so he has a crippled early game to attempt to balance him out, and this causes you to never make it to late game?

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

10-10-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Play him in a jungle game as a second ADC if you have a tank top and support (cho and blitz come to mind). Just remember, a squishy assassin doesn't gank, teamfight, and engage the same way as Shyvanna would.

Prophet Six

10-10-2012

I find that Kha'Zix players that stick it out to the midgame start doing really well. I can agree that he seems far too fragile in the early game.

Comfortably Numb

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Play him in a jungle game as a second ADC if you have a tank top and support (cho and blitz come to mind). Just remember, a squishy assassin doesn't gank, teamfight, and engage the same way as Shyvanna would.
but hes just not a great jungler. he has slow clear speed, sub-par sustain, and mediocre ganks with no cc but a 30% slow. you need gold for an ad carry. a jungle assassin gets no gold

Skytop

10-10-2012

I think for the most part he is pretty solid
could use a a very minor buff though

Evandir

10-10-2012

He is fine, his Q makes people cry.

TT Dreadnaught

10-10-2012

Worst release champ since sej, absolutely useless at any elo above 800.

Your Persona

10-10-2012

I think he's pretty balanced.

A good Kha'Zix will catch squishies out of position and rip them apart, then get out before the rest of the team sneezes on him and kills him

A decent Kha'Zix will jump in, kill a squishy, deal some impressive damage to someone else then get focused and die.

A bad Kha'Zix will try to 1vs5 and fail miserably.

Aloretec

10-10-2012

You'd have to build a team around him rather then look for a team comp that fits him. Think of protect the kog style comps from back in the day.

His jungle is sub par, his top lane is hit or miss. I think he needs a small buff.

Le Misérable

10-10-2012

test

12345 ... 9