Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdmiralXiggy

10-10-2012

Wait, you're telling me I got banned for 3 days because I gave my friends, who did great teamwork, a teamwork honor?
Why are we getting banned for this honor system again? It gives no positive effects or boosts or upgrades, or skins, or themes, or in fact anything except a cute number with an icon next to it.

Wow, how dramatic and necessary it is to make sure we ban those "honor farmers"!
Hot diggity, so glad I got banned for playing with my friends.

I did my best to convey my disgust without cussing or using anything derogatory, please give me a friendly honor.

UninstaII Life

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
We were certain that toxic players would try to 'target' players with Crests of Honor and try to report them; however, toxic players that do this lose all of their report weighting so it ends up being harmless anyway.
Riiiight, that explains why there are so few false reports in the Tribunal. Oh wait...

marfancer

Recruiter

10-10-2012

My friends are like "dude you should honor me!" or "why didn't you honor me?" I say because you guys are my friends and I consider it cheating. Just making sure that its correct to not honor premade.

yanino

10-10-2012

you should give a reward of some kind like a gear or weapon for the honor people give you

TheNameIsJohnny

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralXiggy View Post
Wait, you're telling me I got banned for 3 days because I gave my friends, who did great teamwork, a teamwork honor?
Why are we getting banned for this honor system again? It gives no positive effects or boosts or upgrades, or skins, or themes, or in fact anything except a cute number with an icon next to it.

Wow, how dramatic and necessary it is to make sure we ban those "honor farmers"!
Hot diggity, so glad I got banned for playing with my friends.

I did my best to convey my disgust without cussing or using anything derogatory, please give me a friendly honor.
You got banned because you are a toxic player. I mainly play premade with my friends and I honor them most of the time. However, unlike you, I haven't gotten banned and I still have all of my honor points.

Glad you got banned.

yanino

10-10-2012

there should be some sort of reward or things that you can buy with the honor you get like gear or something or you can bea able to trade with your friends

S0rter

10-10-2012

Dr Lyte,

Can you please address my concerns I posted about on page 42, as I do believe that the Honor system unjustly penalizes friends. Please read my reply to your post on that page.

RTBardic

Recruiter

10-10-2012

I just wanted to stop in and say thanks for all of the work! It looks like the new system is having its intended effect of making the community more positive, and it's a rare treat for a developer to be so interactive with forum-goers. Keep it up!

illexa

10-10-2012

I think the system is working great. People who are truly honorable teamates/opponents don't need to beg or even ask for honors, eliminating your risk of being banned for honor trading Just go out there and play and don't be a douchasaurus and you have nothing to worry about!

TheDandyFetus

10-10-2012

I would like to ask one question. What if you play with a group of people who honor you every game? I am not asking them to but they do it anyway will that allow for punishment?