Dear Riot: Make a Tutorial for Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SFG mAEtb0y

10-09-2012

It is desperately needed. I love Dominion, but people don't understand it and don't take it seriously, and I think that a tutorial would be a significant help.

Also, when are we getting ranked Dominion?

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Riot won't make a Dom tutorial because they are brain dead on the subject of Dom.

Nome is apparently working on balance. I don't expect much to change though, Riot's game design is too restrictive.

Phourc

10-09-2012

I believe it was on Feedski's to-do list xP

Koravel

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaticBear View Post
Riot won't make a Dom tutorial because they are brain dead on the subject of Dom.

Nome is apparently working on balance. I don't expect much to change though, Riot's game design is too restrictive.
Nome came into DominateDominion chat and he didn't know that the dodge penalty was back.

Just gave such a boost to my confidence that that is the guy working on dominion.

Kiddalee

10-09-2012

Dear Riot: Buy a Dominion Tutorial from Sauron

Fixed.

Orphane

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
Nome came into DominateDominion chat and he didn't know that the dodge penalty was back.

Just gave such a boost to my confidence that that is the guy working on dominion.
Dodge penalty =/= nothing to actually do with Dominion as a map or its design.

NamKim

10-09-2012

I would give RiotNome a break. Stuff like dodge penalty/queue/anything outside of the map itself is stuff he is not involved with.

As for a tutorial, I think that is not really a problem. The problem is people judging Dominion without actually playing it seriously more than ten times. Now, I'm not saying I am against the idea of a Dominion tutorial. I think that would be awesome. But as long as you know how to play a champion, everything else is experience based.

Such as the SR tutorial does not talk about last hitting/jungling/current meta/builds/etc. Unless they changed it since I first began.

As for ranked Dominion, people should focus on Season 3. Even if Riot could make Ranked Dominion with a flip of a switch and did it tonight, we only have like two weeks left of the season. According to the season 1 veterans I talked to, there are no ranked modes between competitive seasons. Personally, people should be saying "DOMINION UPDATE WHERe? But to be serious, don't make topics like that. It would only frustrate RiotNome and nothing good could come out of it...