@ohmikegoodness

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Freakshow

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakShow9807 View Post
I have re-added you, friend. Mayhaps we shall play again in the near future!
I guess you declined . Oh well, life goes on! Have a good week, ^_^

ohmikegoodness

Senior Animator

10-09-2012
13 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakShow9807 View Post
I guess you declined . Oh well, life goes on! Have a good week, ^_^
DID NOT decline! I'm stuck at my 300 cap... I'll have to choose someone to delete :P

ohmikegoodness

Senior Animator

10-09-2012
14 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicarius a Umbra View Post
Do you use the same run animation archetype for some champions? eg... nautilus and graves? they both have extremely similar run patterns... even similar legs! :O

Also what inspired you to be so awesome

also what inspired you to do animation/your progress towards it

and what is the average paycheck for someone... who is average... at animation! is it low? medium? I'm not talking about this personally... just curious. i want to be either a 3d animator or a 2d graphic artist but im really not sure atm. maybe even 3d art... but i want it to be a digi...

NVM ME this is @ you

We like to give each champion a unique run cycle. If there are similarities it was probably accidental.

I was inspired by other great artists, but one of my biggest inspirations was Shigeru Miyamoto!

I fell in love with animation on the first day of animation school. The bouncing ball test made me say "This is my calling"

If you wanna check out salaries for people in video games

look here!

http://www.gamecareerguide.com/featu...ry_survey_.php

Prófessor Oak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Mike because of you i think as surgeon shen as a happy skin and somehow see a smile behind the medical mask is this normal?

jimmy the hand

10-09-2012

Oh good, there's doctor here, ohmikegoodness, what do you think about this mole on my shoulder?

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmikegoodness View Post
DID NOT decline! I'm stuck at my 300 cap... I'll have to choose someone to delete :P
Just don't delete meeeeeee!

QQ

I'll be less mean to poor IronStylus the next time I randomly show up in your ARAM.... killing him with one of his own concepts was just too irresistable...

Im a NinJa

10-09-2012

thought I would just post here because of reasons, but I was at playoffs and I saw ohmikegoodness walk by and I like kinda guy squealed (yes this is a thing) and he turned around and did an awesome, what's up dude pose, and I was like woah, this guy is cool.

He then proceeded to fake fight with a rioter and break dance towards the entrance of the event. Ohmikegoodness gets my vote for coolest rioter.

NougetTime

10-09-2012

I miss the mikegoodness

ohmikegoodness

Senior Animator

10-11-2012
15 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinJaX3er View Post
thought I would just post here because of reasons, but I was at playoffs and I saw ohmikegoodness walk by and I like kinda guy squealed (yes this is a thing) and he turned around and did an awesome, what's up dude pose, and I was like woah, this guy is cool.

He then proceeded to fake fight with a rioter and break dance towards the entrance of the event. Ohmikegoodness gets my vote for coolest rioter.

D'awww SHUCKS! <3

Our fans are the BEST!!! I was breakdance fighting with RiotSilver! HE'S SUPER COOL!