@Riot how come immediate action towards digi/crs not towards these teams?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BraumBackMountin

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTiza View Post
As the lead referee for this event, let me respond.

We keep a constant watch on all the players on stage at all times. We have cameras as well as live people walking onto stage to keep tabs in everything. All players are told that they need to remain sitting, facing forward, and with headphones on at all times, including during pauses. I can personally confirm that no WE player looked at the minimap at any point during the match.

Players make eye contact on stage fairly regularly. Team WE in particular talked directly to each other a good amount. A single, limited camera view with a field of a few feet is not enough to determine where a someone is looking on a cross-stage scale. We directly monitor players to assure this is not the case, and maintained due diligence at all times over the course of the event.

Say what you like about WE's gameplay, but they did not jeopardize their chances of staying in the tournament by looking at the minimap (EDIT for clarity- because they didn't look at the minimap. If they had looked at the minimap, it would have jeopardized their standing in the tournament. I am not, in any way, condoning any player who gains an unfair advantage from any means).

Digi and Crs had no actual proof of what you and MLG got butthurt over. You never came out with any evidence, and there was no evidence from fans coming out to back up that they "colludedô" for the money. Only that the players themselves said they agreed to a ARAM match only.

Riot good to know you will bend over backwards and break your spines towards China, Korea, and the like. It's showing in everything you are doing, like creating special icons for them, not creating champions that would insult them, but hey who cares if it would insult us right? Right?

I'm not racist, but come on those pictures are pretty crystal clear evidence. Not once did they open their mouth to talk to their team-mates, or even to listen to a team-mate, cause no one was talking to them at that time of looking up. Riot you are so full of ****, and trying to bow-down to them for business. Starcraft wouldn't let this **** happen, and would have taken action, lol even better, would have made it so that this shouldn't have happen. I didn't know that it took a genius to build a booth to cover up everything.

Don't tell me you were hurting on money at this, so you cut corners. That's full of **** if you try to give that excuse. So to close my point, I love how you immediately branded Digi, and Crs as liars, cheaters, and took immediate action towards them with no ****ing proof at all. Oh and please tell and show us the exact proof of this quality fans have shown about the other teams this event. I'd love to see your comprehensive research into this matter like you are supposedly doing now (that was sarcasm cause you aren't).

BipolarRooster

10-09-2012

1. Riot =/= MLG. If it was up to Riot Dig and Crs wouldn't have been DQ'd sadly, MLG was the host.
2. The cheaters at S2 WCG weren't spotted during the actual games or before the games, therefore, they can't be disqualified anymore. Look at it like this, England scored a goal against Spain but, after checking the camera's it seems that the goal wasn't legit and that it shouldn't have counted. But, you found out about this after the match, you can't restart the match or DQ the team(s) because you weren't spot on.

BraumBackMountin

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BipolarRooster View Post
1. Riot =/= MLG. If it was up to Riot Dig and Crs wouldn't have been DQ'd sadly, MLG was the host.
2. The cheaters at S2 WCG weren't spotted during the actual games or before the games, therefore, they can't be disqualified anymore. Look at it like this, England scored a goal against Spain but, after checking the camera's it seems that the goal wasn't legit and that it shouldn't have counted. But, you found out about this after the match, you can't restart the match or DQ the team(s) because you weren't spot on.
Ok with that statement then yes they did revoke it after it happened to Dig and Crs. So please tell me now again how they can't do this to the other teams? Also no Riot was the one who removed half of their circuit points. MLG can't remove their circuit points, only that they can't get 1st and 2nd in that event, and were disqualified from that event only.

Please don't talk about something that you know nothing of without getting all the correct information.

And it was K

10-09-2012

Because MLG hates ARAM and has a strict no fun policy.

BraumBackMountin

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
Because MLG hates ARAM and has a strict no fun policy.
This is not what is being talked about. This is about Riots actions taken, not MLG.

Mister Sandbag

10-09-2012

You're really, really dumb.

BraumBackMountin

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Sandbag View Post
Cool story, maybe when you can come up with an actual argument and not just say you are really dumb, which btw has a reverse effect. It only shows you are dumb as you have no actual basis of calling me dumb. You gave no response, and you can only write 4 words.... how again are you not the dumb one? Good day have fun eating paste

Crazy Beard Guy

10-09-2012

Remember when everyone was mad about Dreamhack and people thought TSM was cheating, and Regi was like "LOL UMAD UBUTTHURT FANBOYS"

Yeah, doesn't feel so good now, does it.

MidSoulNight

10-09-2012

Because everybody hates TSM, duh

TySRT4

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Sandbag View Post
Nice comeback, I bet that took all 4 braincells you had. So please tell me again how you aren't a dumbass?

You have no basis for calling him dumb, just a 4 letter response that has no baring on what he said... GJ you won the idiot award of the day.