Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxe Out

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-09-2012

I don't know. I've never been banned or warned before the Honor Initiative, I don't like the system and since it's come out, I've already been warned.

Basballguy

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraxe View Post
I personally have no use for honor I don't need a gold star for not being a ******bag, I do like that honor gives children an incentive to not be jackasses.
Because grownups can't be dicks too?

I hate to break it to you bud, but this game i dominated by an adult player base.

you are no worse than the "children" you speak of....you need a hug.

Spiration

10-09-2012

Have there been many instances of players with crests getting banned, thus losing the crest?

I know ideally in a 'perfect' system this would never happen, so I'm just wondering how close Honor is to 'perfect'.

The Hellsage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Is it possible that players can get reported for possible honor trading/spamming when they're not actually doing so?

I only ask because I've pretty much spent all my Honor already... but that's mainly because all I've really rolled in queue since the launch of the Initiative are players that deserve it. What do?

Cirrusstrafe

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
If your friends are genuinely positive and a reason the game was enjoyable for others in the game, just Honor them. We'll be able to detect whether he was true positive or if you guys are just trading Honor every game.
Does 'winning a Co-op vs botgame quickly' count as making the game enjoyable for others? <_<

Baneson

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ Crazed View Post
You should have just down voted the fact that you actually took the time to try send a response was pretty hilarious... Of course people have been perma banned in WoW etc but also BLIZZARD never perma-banned anyone who spent BOAT LOADS OF CASH on their game! TRUST ME IF YOU WANT PROOF I CAN GIVE YOU EMAILS of HARASSMENT AND VULGAR LANGUAGE AND REPORT AND SUSPENSION AFTER SUSPENSION but yet I WAS NEVER PERMA BANNED! HELL I NEVER WAS EVEN BANNED FOR A WEEK! Yet I get trolled and reported and get banned for an entire week for my first offense. I am sorry but your logic is flawed and next time you think about responding think twice and keep your newb mouth shut!
Hope you spent a great deal of money on your account.

Who got trolled here?

NitroWeasel3k

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunxlinger View Post
Some Champions like *cough*Jayce*cough* get guaranteed honor points even if you dont do anything special. Kinda strange.
Well if you think of things that way then EVERY support should get honor EVERY time. I think it depends on how willing a teammate is to give honor. I try and reserve it for when a team mate or enemy actually stands out.

Sh0ck And Awe

10-09-2012

everyone on my friends list that are in a team had their honor reset

coincidence?
lol

costas84

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by costas84 View Post
How honorable i am based on your data?

I am wondering how i should improve myself.
Requoting myself hoping to get an answer.

Shanthador

10-09-2012

Hey Lyte!

I was wondering if you were going to allow us more options in giving opponents honor. It would be great to tell the person being honored what you enjoyed about their game play from either team.