Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noric

10-09-2012

Good start- keep improving the system!

Crazylockdown

10-09-2012

The numbers match my personal experience.
I've noticed that people have been much nicer in my games. Seems to be working so far.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

I have question... What you guys are planing for phase two of the Honor system?

Darkness4910

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

I'm curious, what are players honored for the most? I'm guessing it's "honorable opponent".

KevinDelMarr

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
You won't be banned if friends keep Honoring you; however, you won't get full value out of your those Honors.
It would be more suspicious if a player has 50 honor from premade, and 1 from strangers over an extended period of time

Nasuuna

10-09-2012

Pretty funny, I rarely honor, only in cases where somebody truly stands out, and people get angry at that. Its almost like i have to honor people to keep them happy.

Okabe1 048596

10-09-2012

This system is amazing. I really can't stand negativity in games. In fact, I usually start playing like trash when I try to convince people to stop bashing someone or am being bashed myself.

Since the release of the Honor system, I've had to deal with this so much less. And even when it does happen, muting one player is so much more effective than it used to be.

Unfortunately, I think I've been Honored in almost all of my match-made games but haven't gotten a ribbon or anything. I assume its because I haven't played enough total games. ah well.

Blaine Tog

10-09-2012

Cool. 8-)

Sevorast

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
Pretty funny, I rarely honor, only in cases where somebody truly stands out, and people get angry at that. Its almost like i have to honor people to keep them happy.
How do they know if you have honored them or not until after you all leave the lobby at the end of a game?

Just don't tell them you aren't giving honor out, and nobody knows the difference.

True Bandito

10-09-2012

Ok, count the number of the word "honor" in Lyte's post.