Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoshioPeePee

10-08-2012

red beard i swear i will fly down there and run on a treadmill to keep the internet going for WE v. clg.eu and the semi finalists

i promise i will not try to sneak a peek at the minimap or at clg.eu's snooze inducing action i will just keep running and running and staring straight ahead

i will rely on the cheers of the random rioters hidden in the side wings to know when a ward was killed

roit plz

RedBeard

VP of eSports

10-08-2012
40 of 58 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroVsMicro View Post
Just wondering, wouldn't it be easier just to listen to there audio(assuming you can). Because it seems like you guys have alll there communication saved in audio from the replays you guys do.
We unfortunately don't have team audio saved, so we can't go back and audit that.

Danisflying

10-08-2012

Riot, Living in Australia The matches begin at 3am and continue until around 10am

This is really sad for us living down here and loving lol as most of us literally miss the whole tournament
Do you plan to add video on demands for these games? It would really be great for us down here to be able to go back and watch these games that night rather than having to wait days for it to be uploaded to youtube.

Thanks! Oh and EU guys you really can't be complaining about times! At least you get to watch some parts.

SynGG

10-08-2012

Thanks RedBeard. I read all 40 of your posts, thanks for keeping us update with the info, from the community we really appreciate it.

Jayhawks

10-08-2012

Well I was pretty pissed at first like pretty much everyone, but I forgive you RIOT. I know you did everything in your power to make everything go smoothly. Sometimes things just happen. Keep that chin up. Look on the bright side, if so many people are mad that means a whole lot of people really really love your game

zZBlackmatterZz

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
We unfortunately don't have team audio saved, so we can't go back and audit that.
Ya know this is a great idea though, and it probably wouldn't be that hard to record the team audio for occasions like this.

Grizyx

10-08-2012

red beard, damage control quick, word of rematch of azubu vs tsm, true or false? rumors gotten out of hand? People are just addicted to popcorn? My local walmart is currently out of popcorn, will the drama ever stop?

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...vs_azubufrost/

RedBeard

VP of eSports

10-08-2012
41 of 58 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyriomysterio View Post
RedBeard, how your beard be so red? :P
I eat lots of red candy. It used to be blonde.

RedBeard

VP of eSports

10-08-2012
42 of 58 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshioPeePee View Post
red beard i swear i will fly down there and run on a treadmill to keep the internet going for WE v. clg.eu and the semi finalists

i promise i will not try to sneak a peek at the minimap or at clg.eu's snooze inducing action i will just keep running and running and staring straight ahead

i will rely on the cheers of the random rioters hidden in the side wings to know when a ward was killed

roit plz
lolz - too awesome. we would help you out if we could!

YoshioPeePee

10-08-2012

i just hope you do not do anything drastic unless you are 100% certain

frost at least deserves the benefit of the doubt imo

edit: sweet a red responded to me who wasn't lyte! You're doing an awesome job in this thread man, and are doing an awesome job under some very difficult circumstances. Whatever you decide in regards to the whole "cheating" thing i will trust you on it (even if i don't like it)