Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unmasked Angel

10-08-2012

((You're not even asking legit questions -_-))

Trynd The King

10-08-2012

((yes I am))

ColossusCrusher

10-08-2012

"It'll be my ship soon enough, Sarah!" replied Cassiopeia as she slithered up the gangplank.

Ask Fortune

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Miss Fortune what do you think of me acquiring some concubines? I mean I have conquered many places, and its only natural for me to get some woman on my path to domination.

-Tryndamere
...you pervert. Have you no respect for women? What would Ashe think, Tryndamere? You know, your WIFE? I mean... *slaps him*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana rolls her eyes and bops Sarah on the nose with the tip of her claw.

"Correct~. And how has that been, lately?"
Oh, it's been swell. Sivir knows where everything is and what to do with it~.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"Forgotten or not, if it were not for him, I would not have existed, so I am forever in debt to him. What about your parents? Aren't you not in debt to them? Without them, you would not be who you are today after all." He said.
"I would give everything I have to give up who I am and have them back." Sarah replied, still hissing her words through her clenched teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Miss fortune, have you been drunk before? How does it felt like being drunk? Can you still know what's going on around you after your drunk?
What am I, a lightweight? Nope, it's never happened. I drank Gangplank under the table!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
"It'll be my ship soon enough, Sarah!" replied Cassiopeia as she slithered up the gangplank.
"...say what?" Sarah asked. "You think you'll take MY ship? Girl, don't make me have you slither the plank."

Unexisted

10-08-2012

What do you mean you drank gangplank under the table?

Trynd The King

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...you pervert. Have you no respect for women? What would Ashe think, Tryndamere? You know, your WIFE? I mean... *slaps him*
Tryndamere hardly felt the slap, but the meaning came across clear. It was a simple question. As I went around conquering I notice that many kings had many concubines, so I was wondering if I needed to do the same. Do kings not have more one one women?

-King Tryndamere

ColossusCrusher

10-08-2012

"Oh, you'll be the captain, but we'll both know who's really calling the shots." *winks*

Unexisted

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere hardly felt the slap, but the meaning came across clear. It was a simple question. As I went around conquering I notice that many kings had many concubines, so I was wondering if I needed to do the same. Do kings not have more one one women?

-King Tryndamere
Tyrn.....I always though you were a man with justice and honor, with loyalty. Guess I was wrong...I wonder if ashe choose the right guy. I mean ashe is a loyal woman with honor and pride. Tyrn, I never though you would said something like that in thousand years...what a disappointment..I don't feel good.

Dear Morgana

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

Oh, it's been swell. Sivir knows where everything is and what to do with it~.

...And no one else?

I have nothing aganst you being with a woman, but I think you really do need to find a man...maybe. I'm not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Tyrn.....I always though you were a man with justice and honor, with loyalty. Guess I was wrong...I wonder if ashe choose the right guy. I mean ashe is a loyal woman with honor and pride.
Having concubines does not mean someone is disloyal, shameful, or without pride. I truly see no problem with that kind of thing, as long as certain...cautions are taken and everyone is satisfied.

Of course, the likelihood of such a thing is minimal, but that's what people like Sarah are for, to bring down slavers and warlords. That kind of thing is too 'dashingly heroic' for my tastes.

Hmph. I do hate being nice sometimes. A male harem might be fun...But then again, there are benefits to mogonamy and a single partner.

...I really don't like talking about this.

Tjihyana

10-08-2012

"You... You mean they eat bunnies? Weeell... I can turn into other thing tooooo. Tyr has helped meeeee learn stuff liiiiike... this!"
The crystal glows again for a moment before surging the energy into Mira again, turning the little yordle girl into a full-size wolf. She gives Sarah a wolfish grin and sits in front of her.
Tyr simply pokes Miss Fortune back on the finger she poked him with, not seemingly reacting in any other way.