@RIOT - Bonetooth necklace

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

10-08-2012

Is something ever going to be done about it?

I mean it's a snowball item which snowballs extremely fast over in Dominion

Lethal stoner

10-08-2012

get khazix no more snowball

no true especially since theyve removed all other snowball items :S but we gotta do with it i guess

Kiddalee

10-08-2012

Riot designs the Crystal Scar without snowball items. Riot designs a champion with his own snowball item. Makes sense.

David12596

10-08-2012

I honestly don't see a problem with Bonetooth Necklace. Sure it rewards him if he stays alive, but its not like another items that buff its AP, AD, or Health. It gives rare utility upgrades. Though if a change was to be made, maybe make him lose more stacks on deaths. It makes sense due to the face pace nature for dominion.

Kiddalee

10-08-2012

+10 armor pen on 3 stacks is too much reward for too easy an achievement. Now add Brutalizer.

Tempestphile

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by David12596 View Post
I honestly don't see a problem with Bonetooth Necklace. Sure it rewards him if he stays alive, but its not like another items that buff its AP, AD, or Health. It gives rare utility upgrades. Though if a change was to be made, maybe make him lose more stacks on deaths. It makes sense due to the face pace nature for dominion.
800 gold is cheaper then all snowball item
1 stack lost is way better then all snowball items

and if snowball items was OP enough to be removed... i think bonetooh necklace needs to be looked at and adjusted at least

lbgsloan

10-09-2012

Only -1 stack per death is really stupid. Unless your team keeps getting stomped, a Rengar doing anything at all is probably going to gain 1-3 stacks a fight even he dies in the process. The final reward is meh, but it's the early bonuses that are far too good. CDR, apen and movespeed are given out pretty easily, on an 800 gold item that gives 36 AD at level 18. In a gamemode where effective low cost items are highly valued.

Phourc

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
+10 armor pen on 3 stacks is too much reward for too easy an achievement. Now add Brutalizer.
^ This, as well as now that Kha'zix is in the game - if Rengar lands the killing blow on him, he perma-maxes his stacks.

Maybe if Rengar were a bit more balanced it'd be okay, but as it is I have NEVER seen Kha'zix win their mini-quest.

FDru

10-09-2012

Snowball items weren't removed from Dom because they are OP, they were removed because the frequency of death makes them pointless, and they are a gigantic worthless noobtrap. Bonetooth Necklace doesn't have this problem.

Orphane

10-09-2012

If the snowball items only lost 1 stack on death instead of half, got stacks on kills and assists, and had tiered bonuses.... oh man.

At least 2 snowball items on everyone, all day, forever.