Best AoE Champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goaticus Maximus

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleric View Post
I appreciate the tips. Any bruiser type AoE dmg you can think of?
Singed has very nice constant aoe damage.

Most of rivens abilities are aoe.

Most of Renektons abilities are aoe.

Mordekaiser is an obvious choice.

Malphite needs mentioning.

Gragas as well.

Vladimir...

It just goes on and on hehe.

Blorgorize

10-07-2012

Xerath, I love me some Siege Tanks

Vax the Fennec

10-08-2012

I can't believe that none of you included Katarina in this?

Q: AoE w/ bonus damage increase for other abilities
W: Flat AoE w/ bonus run speed.
E: Not AoE
R: One of the most evil 'HELLO THERE!' AoE Ults in the game imho

Cerebralbore101

10-08-2012

Zyra is one of the best AOE damage champs in the game. All of her moves have AOE with a large raduis. Those plants have a large attack range as well. A well timed Zyra ult during a teamfight wins the fight hands down every time.

Rumble is another good AOE champ. His ult + Q do amazing AOE damage combined.

WuKong is sleeper OP AOE damage. It's just that nobody realizes how good he is when you build him all damage and no tanky ness.

sonofzeal

10-08-2012

Literally every single one of Ziggs's spells deal AoE damage. His Q is super-long-range AoE poke (150 radius), his W is AoE knockback with damage (225 radius), his E is long-range AoE slow with damage (250 radius), and his ult is big damage in a massive area (550 radius), and with a jaw-dropping 5300 range even at rank 1.

Ziggs is the king of AoE mages.

Fiveofswords

10-08-2012

brand does the most aoe DPS as an AP (fiddle, which noone mentioned, is close second...anivia is up there also....the others people mentioned cant even touch these guys in terms of AOE, which i think its strange)
miss fortune has the most AOE of ADC
probably zyra for bruisers but idk bruisers that well

Ravenbones

10-09-2012

Syndra's abilities are mostly AoE hits as well, her balls, her toss, and the push back from Scatter work well if you can combo a lot of them together.

Zil's time bomb is always a hated ability if used right.

Skar makes a good bruising AoE champ as well.

DixxonCyder

10-12-2012

Don't forget rumble.. love rumble

Malkus

10-14-2012

I'm surprised that Malzahar didn't make this list. Though he only has one AoE it does it's damage based on percentage of total health, not flat rates. This means that tank champs get chewed to shreds by it and if you time it right you can use his ult to channeled lock down a champ in his AoE and are almost always guaranteed to take 75% of most champs health if not kill them outright.

He also has a dot that can bounce to a different target if it kills a target. In addition, if it does kill a target it refunds some of his mana. Once you hit around 100 AP you can clear entire minion waves with a single casting and refund all the mana used to cast it. Thats not a true to form AoE but it does what people expect from AoEs, clear multiple targets quickly in an area.

Lagbane

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofzeal View Post
Literally every single one of Ziggs's spells deal AoE damage. His Q is super-long-range AoE poke (150 radius), his W is AoE knockback with damage (225 radius), his E is long-range AoE slow with damage (250 radius), and his ult is big damage in a massive area (550 radius), and with a jaw-dropping 5300 range even at rank 1.

Ziggs is the king of AoE mages.
+1. That's why I love Ziggs