Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dazrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxKOA View Post
wrong term, dam i need to sleep. I see your point though .
Ahwell, he delib chose to not answer it.. So I'm just gonna take that and run with it.. I assume that means something is happening, but nothing can be said on it yet... Riot don't like talking about plans that aren't finalised/public knowledge.

Hekatonkhieres

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
We are still investigating everything. Goal is to make a decision before games resume on Wednesday.
It's obvious that regardless of the truth you're going to sweep the cheating under the carpet. Level 1 + looking at the map + pinging exactly where the enemy team is. You can't use weasel words to get around it. They cheated. It's blatantly apparent to anyone without an agenda that Frost should be kicked out of the tournament.

But you won't. You can't and you're just making things worse by pretending to be willing to do anything. You came down on Curse and Dignitas for a ****ing ARAM yet you will do NOTHING here because of how humiliating it is for you, not MLG.

WNxKOA

10-08-2012

Quote:
I've mentioned this a few times, but we are still looking into this issue and will have more information before the start of the remaining games.

Here's a good point that i forgot. Get a impersonal review with someone the same eye quality ( aka 20 20) as player 2 in AZF. Don't get him to do it, He'll just say no and be done with it ^^.

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW7uNxqXfn8
http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg

The above says it all on the topic.

MysteltainSensei

10-08-2012

Quote:
Buying tickets at the door for the World Playoffs was OK, but we are sold out for Galen unfortunately.
Good job for misleading a bunch of people on that page. I'm pretty sure many people were assuming they could buy tickets at the door and due to other reasons they couldnt reserve tickets. I was planning on buying the ticket at the door cause I had to spend most of my money on text books. If I knew that I couldnt I wouldve gone hungry for some time so I could reserve a ticket. Good handling there Riot.

Tonyzrage

10-08-2012

The level of dedication you have RedBeard to answer everyone is commendable, I'm happy you are doing this. As for me, I was sad that the games kept crashing since everytime it felt so unfair to the teams, but I could also feel that the organisers must have been feeling bad everytime the game disconnected (and maybe a bit ashamed, sadly), but I love League of Legends, have enjoyed watching these games and will enjoy watching M5 take the title of world champions (M5 fan here, can you guess ? :P).

There are some ragers, but sympathetic summoners also exist and as I'm sure you are doing everything you can do make this event as great as possible, I say: "Keep up the good work !" :P

Calderweiss

10-08-2012

Cause that photo seems quite incriminating. I'm not sure how they would know. Predicting that would be possible but so unlikely it's scary.

WNxKOA

10-08-2012

I am sorry Red. But that does show a crp ton of evidence in favour that they cheated :P.

Skaithak

10-08-2012

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but this start time doesn't work for Oceanics either. It's literally the middle of the work day for me in New Zealand, and my girlfriend in Australia has uni classes she cannot skip for the majority of the matches.

Why pick a time that is convenient only for NA? There isn't even a NA team left in the competition!

WNxKOA

10-08-2012

Yeah saturday is the 13th.