Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidential View Post
Upvoted. but... that's not a Snow Bunny o.o each one is a white tiger lol
Snow Bunny Nidalee's cougar form is all white, to our knowledge, doesn't exists lol! So we decided to go with a Snow Leopard, seeing as how it's most fitting.

Baseraper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

This woman doesn't have her skin yet??? C'mon Riot does she really need 2k up votes.... Con Morello you've been trolling the boards today and were sure you have some pull... Make it happen!

Ecliptika

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseraper View Post
This woman doesn't have her skin yet??? C'mon Riot does she really need 2k up votes.... Con Morello you've been trolling the boards today and were sure you have some pull... Make it happen!
No, I still don't have Snow Bunny D:

Riot Reinboom and Nyandalee dropped by my thread today. That made me SO happy *0* lol!

AgitatedOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Eh, why not? If someone is willing to be a bro to help you out for this, I'll be a bro and upvote you.

Good luck

DjJazzman

10-08-2012

+1, lets get this girl some nid

Nibelheim

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
Awh! Don't let the goatee stop you!! What skin is it?
And gender bender cosplays are the best. I fell in love with the guy who cosplayed as Nidalee.
They vaulted her when I didn't have the money to spend at the time, since she was a holiday special skin.
I've been playing since Gragas was released, and I've really had a great privilege at watching all of these champions change and grow, and more develop and arrive on the scene to change the way the game works almost to a whole new level.
I've watched a bunch of skins come and go that I've really wanted, but Kitty Cat Katarina definitely had caught my eye. When I didn't have the money, I couldn't help but shake my head in disappointment, and to this day, I wish I could have gotten that skin.
I've never had the skill to make my own costumes or the money to go to conventions or any thing of that sort that I feel I would truly enjoy. I've never really been able to get out and do the things I know I would love to do, and instead I find myself at home almost constantly. I'm working my hardest to change that, but in the mean time, my free time still goes to League.

I'll probably never get to grab that Kitty Cat Katarina skin, but if the chance ever does arise, I can't help but feel despair at the fact my wallet is still very much empty.

Again, good luck on your skin, I definitely feel you should deserve it, you've put a lot of hard work and dedication toward your goal. I admire that in a woman, and I really enjoy seeing someone doing something they love.

Evelynn Bot

10-09-2012

I'll bump with some asp.net stuff.

<asp:Repeater runat="server" ID="rptDesignImages" OnItemDataBound="rptDesignImages_ItemDataBound">
<ItemTemplate>
<div class="containerProductImage">
<sc:Link runat="server" ID="scImageLink" Field="Design Link" CssClass="links">
<sc:Image runat="server" ID="scImage" Field="Design Thumbnail"/>
</sc:Link>
<div><sc:Link runat="server" ID="scDesignLink" Field="Design Link" CssClass="links" /></div>
</div>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:Repeater>

Midnite

10-09-2012

Upvote/bump! Best of luck in your endeavor!

Garystri

10-09-2012

ill upvote you cause you are from Ottawa

Pizza on a Bun

10-09-2012

riot pls