if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaWiseWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Hey, currently I'm working on playing solo top and I need 4-6 good champions to practice a lot with. Right now I only really pick Irelia, would you recommend me 5~ more solid tops to cover some good matchups?

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynnNA View Post
Hey, currently I'm working on playing solo top and I need 4-6 good champions to practice a lot with. Right now I only really pick Irelia, would you recommend me 5~ more solid tops to cover some good matchups?
jayce rengar pantheon rumble olaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulmid View Post
Going to be on at around 5:30pm EST (1hr). Would you be willing to do some 1v1 mentoring?
I'm trying really really hard to get diamond before the season ends on october 23rd. unfortunately i got to 2199 elo and then got trolled three games straight so I still need a bit more time to get diamond.

Once i hit 2.2k ill play with people but as of right now I WANT IT REAL BAD

ThaWiseWolf

10-08-2012

Thanks for the suggestions. Do you have any tips on how to dominate your lane (at solo top again)? Right now I focus so hard on getting my last hits and it tends to make me play really passive in lane. I just can't seem to play like a bully, either I'll get out damaged, or they will position fairly well, etc. I don't want to continue playing how I currently am, should I start playing really really aggressive (to get a proper understanding of when to play aggressive) so I don't get too used to playing really passive and farming/using my mana to sustain?

pgsg00

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
jayce rengar pantheon rumble olaf

I'm trying really really hard to get diamond before the season ends on october 23rd. unfortunately i got to 2199 elo and then got trolled three games straight so I still need a bit more time to get diamond.

Once i hit 2.2k ill play with people but as of right now I WANT IT REAL BAD

It would be excellent if you do 1v1 mentoring. Hope you can reach 2.2k soon.
And I am working toward gold now 1400 now.

BingBing Baby

10-09-2012

Hi! I am currently working on getting gold in ranked so I can get the WH Janna skin

Personally, I dislike pvp but I am a die hard skin collector and will feel bad for not even trying to get to gold come the 13th.

I am currently sitting at 1200 Elo after about 15 matches with 8 wins and 7 losses. My strong suit is Mage and is weak at jungling or supporting.

I would like to know how to win my lane as a Mage and how to distribute my advantage with my team. Also, I would like to know how to kill some one in mid. I can usually out farm the enemy but can't do anything about getting kills unless the enemy over extends.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I would also like to know how to "Carry" to 1520 elo.

Owl Be Back

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynnNA View Post
Thanks for the suggestions. Do you have any tips on how to dominate your lane (at solo top again)? Right now I focus so hard on getting my last hits and it tends to make me play really passive in lane. I just can't seem to play like a bully, either I'll get out damaged, or they will position fairly well, etc. I don't want to continue playing how I currently am, should I start playing really really aggressive (to get a proper understanding of when to play aggressive) so I don't get too used to playing really passive and farming/using my mana to sustain?
its good to experiment to see what works for you

Owl Be Back

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BingBing Baby View Post
Hi! I am currently working on getting gold in ranked so I can get the WH Janna skin

Personally, I dislike pvp but I am a die hard skin collector and will feel bad for not even trying to get to gold come the 13th.

I am currently sitting at 1200 Elo after about 15 matches with 8 wins and 7 losses. My strong suit is Mage and is weak at jungling or supporting.

I would like to know how to win my lane as a Mage and how to distribute my advantage with my team. Also, I would like to know how to kill some one in mid. I can usually out farm the enemy but can't do anything about getting kills unless the enemy over extends.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I would also like to know how to "Carry" to 1520 elo.
to help your team most, clear waves and gank often. make your presence as an ap carry felt. Killing your enemy is best done with harassment or ganks from your jungler. it also depends on match up and varies alot. thats kind of a broad question

PhageQuitter

10-09-2012

What champion do you think is the safest to first pick for each lane? Aside from lane swappers like Kennen and Vlad

Owl Be Back

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhageQuitter View Post
What champion do you think is the safest to first pick for each lane? Aside from lane swappers like Kennen and Vlad
top: none really
mid: orianna or karthus
bot: ez or sivir

Realyum

10-11-2012

you sound like you help alot of people out +1 just for being helpful!
I will be sure to check our your channel tonight