@Riot.... I've been suspended for a weak case against me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XFactorDieminion

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Your attitude is poor, enjoy your sociopathy.
Uh hu...

Quote:
Most of the people in the Tribunal forum are colossal fa ggots. Toshogu is no exception.
Yup.....

Quote:
UninstaII Life is no exception.

how many accounts you need make and get banned until you finally give up?
Awesome....

Quote:
you should take a break from this game for a year and learn to calm down or take lots and lots of chill pills
Sure....

This is the awesome League of Legends community.....

Quote:
A majority of the community is not like that. Many like myself have never so much as received a warning for our behavoir. Those are the people judging your cases. People who have been banned are not judging, so it doesnt matter if you immitate their behavoir. We do not need to know what happened to make you act a certain way to understand that your actions are not part of the code we strive to game by.
Awesome community... Majority of the community.... what fantasy world you in? Welcome to da internetz.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XFactorDieminion

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Bump..... for fun


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teamslash

Senior Member

10-08-2012

If memory serves, I actually voted to pardon to this case, sigh...

Evidence for bad bans, Exhibit #13457...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrietti View Post
A teammate reported you, so obviously they did care. I think no communication is better than spamming chat with insults. Be constructive or quiet, this isnt asking for much...I understand you not wanting to go out of your way to be a positive influence in your games and I don't consider it punishable. But you go out of your way to be a negative one, that is punishable.
It certainly helps in evading the Tribunal, but otherwise a debatable choice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crehbohrahku

Senior Member

10-08-2012

I understand how you feel man. I'd just quit the game, I'm about ready to quit myself for the second time. There is no sportsman conduct in a competitive game. I would probably lash out too if my team was "******* on acid". It's hard to "teach players how to play when you have to do it every game" I don't get extra IP for teaching people why the hell should I have to do that. I guarantee you the people who vote in the tribunal are really low elo players and are only 2-5 percent of the community.

fyi people you want to know why this game gets so many trolls, feeders, and *******s? It's cuz you can't leave the game, and you can't give up until 20 min in. Look at any other game and I can guarantee you they get less bans than this game, without a doubt.

i honestly dont know why i keep coming back lol.

edit: I also forgot to mention that riot statistics are probably right. The majority of players probably left the game after being banned. I'm going to do the same thing when DOTA 2 comes out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrusher842 View Post
What is wrong with the tribunal. This is completely dumb.

In my report I've been reported 7 times in 5 of the games shown for my case.

Out of the 7 people who reported 3 of them put comment's in.

One of those comments was the enemy saying "yup hes a c**t alright" A game in which The only thing I've said that made that guy mad was "is this better EZ"

I have 1 game against me out of those 5 and that warrants a suspension?



http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5751659/#nogo
If you accept that one of these games is a punish vote then what is the complaint about? A weak but true case is still a case to be voted upon. I'll review anyways.

Game 1:
Advice is given, and seen as a complaint.
Nunu[00:20:43] :less complaining pls
Zyra[00:21:04] :I wasn't complaining
Zyra[00:21:06] :I made a requesty
Nunu[00:21:08] :shh
Zyra[00:21:09] :And you took offense
Zyra[00:21:11] :I didn't mean it that way
Nunu[00:21:13] :your complainin g

While you are rude this is not enough for me to punish yet unless you are contantly rude all the time.

Game 2:
Rengar[00:10:05] :derp
Little less derping please.

Rengar[00:35:29] :i see this.. blame game... muted everyone.. enjoy
And... apparently everybody else's fault for everything?

Game 3:
Gragas[00:12:55] :dont care... this game is over
Poor sportsmanship confirmed.

Game 4:
Alistar [All][00:29:10] :ez CORKI
Show humility in victory much?

Game 5:
Zyra[00:25:18] :about time you noobs

You're constantly negative to your allies and rude to your enemy when you're winning. Quick to surrender as well. You need a little work on your commentary and shouldn't use ez at the end of a match as it's insulting to everybody you're with.

I'll be honest with you that it's a weak case. But it's enough to confirm you have a bad attitude. Work on that and you'll avoid the tribunal in the future.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XFactorDieminion

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
If memory serves, I actually voted to pardon to this case, sigh...
If I saw the same case on someone else's name I wouldn't punish either.

Tribunal is full of people nit picking for reasons to hit the punish button. There is far worse stuff to punish people for than what I was reported for. Negativity...... this community is full of it, and letting these people punish those for negativity or for thinking... this guy is annoying lets report him for negativity...is just dumb imo.

Ohh hence the above post is what i'm talking about.

Quote:
Quick to surrender as well
Yeah I usually will when all lanes lose... and I still contributed to the team...... if you care to read a little further my assumptions about losing were right...... they were going to back off when I would go for an engage so I would die.....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrietti

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrietti View Post
....

A majority of the community is not like that. Many like myself have never so much as received a warning for our behavoir. Those are the people judging your cases. People who have been banned are not judging, so it doesnt matter if you immitate their behavoir. We do not need to know what happened to make you act a certain way to understand that your actions are not part of the code we strive to game by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrusher842 View Post
...

Awesome community... Majority of the community.... what fantasy world you in? Welcome to da internetz.
A few weeks back Lyte mentioned in a thread that only about 1% of players are in the tribunal. This thread was closed so I cant do a proper quote but I'll throw up a link for ya

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2571712&page=2

Back in 2011 they released that only 1.4% of players have received tribunal punishments.


So quite a bit of this community manages to play together just fine, da internetz and all. Maybe you could join us?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XFactorDieminion

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otakufreak View Post
I understand how you feel man. I'd just quit the game, I'm about ready to quit myself for the second time. There is no sportsman conduct in a competitive game. I would probably lash out too if my team was "******* on acid". It's hard to "teach players how to play when you have to do it every game" I don't get extra IP for teaching people why the hell should I have to do that. I guarantee you the people who vote in the tribunal are really low elo players and are only 2-5 percent of the community.

fyi people you want to know why this game gets so many trolls, feeders, and *******s? It's cuz you can't leave the game, and you can't give up until 20 min in. Look at any other game and I can guarantee you they get less bans than this game, without a doubt.

i honestly dont know why i keep coming back lol.

edit: I also forgot to mention that riot statistics are probably right. The majority of players probably left the game after being banned. I'm going to do the same thing when DOTA 2 comes out.

I don't know why I keep coming back either. It's just too of a familiar game that I like and the competition is awesome. But when I think about all the "trolls" I have to deal with and the way the tribunal works... gives me a headache


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teamslash

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otakufreak View Post
fyi people you want to know why this game gets so many trolls, feeders, and *******s? It's cuz you can't leave the game, and you can't give up until 20 min in. Look at any other game and I can guarantee you they get less bans than this game, without a doubt.
The Tribunal does do more to encourage toxicity spread than it removes via player bans. As long as we're mentioning surrenders- It takes at least 20 minutes. It takes more when the loads are being extra dense. I'll risk giving away a longshot victory to increase the number of games I can play, and reduce the time wasted in hopeless causes. Remember that 6-8 players are being forced to play a heavily skewed game when genuine surrender votes fail to pass.

Surrender at 40? 20 minutes * (6 to 8) for about 120 to 160 minutes of player time wasted. Dear God/Satan/Humanity, please surrender sooner.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XFactorDieminion

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrietti View Post
A few weeks back Lyte mentioned in a thread that only about 1% of players are in the tribunal. This thread was closed so I cant do a proper quote but I'll throw up a link for ya

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2571712&page=2

Back in 2011 they released that only 1.4% of players have received tribunal punishments.


So quite a bit of this community manages to play together just fine, da internetz and all. Maybe you could join us?

You believe everything you read on the internet.... even if it's from someone who works in the company. Omg this guy posted a statistic in the forum and he works for the company... so it must be true.