Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

10-08-2012

The crystal on top of the rabbit's head starts glowing, and the letters start to move and shift, the pixie's hand seeming to guide them to a new formation that says.
"Not everything is what it seems Bounty Hunter. Bunny? I don't think so."

The glow from the crystal suddenly bursts into the rabbit, shifting it into a little yordle girl that's smiling and giggling with an innocent look, though a hint of something darker seems to be present in the look as well. The girl waves at Miss Fortune.

Ask Fortune

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
The crystal on top of the rabbit's head starts glowing, and the letters start to move and shift, the pixie's hand seeming to guide them to a new formation that says.
"Not everything is what it seems Bounty Hunter. Bunny? I don't think so."

The glow from the crystal suddenly bursts into the rabbit, shifting it into a little yordle girl that's smiling and giggling with an innocent look, though a hint of something darker seems to be present in the look as well. The girl waves at Miss Fortune.
"...still calling you Bun." Sarah said, amused. She got down on her knees in front of the girl. "You yordles are always good for a surprise. And who is this? Pix's brother?"

Tjihyana

10-08-2012

The yordle girl, Mira, keeps smiling and giggling as she looks at Sarah.

The pixie, Tyr shakes his head and Sarah could hear a fairly low voice speaking inside her mind.
"Not all of us pixies are related. I know Pix yes, Mira here and I met through him and Lulu after all."

Mira starts hopping from one foot to the other, seeming a fair bit more childish than someone her age should.

"Being a bunny is fuuuuun. The reactions froooom people are so funny."

ColossusCrusher

10-08-2012

*Cassiopeia arrives at Sarah's ship*

So, do I have permission to come aboard, Captain?

Dear Morgana

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Uh... Sivir? Hats? Strip clubs, either gender?

"... That last one is a little...bit...closer..."

Ask Fortune

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
The yordle girl, Mira, keeps smiling and giggling as she looks at Sarah.

The pixie, Tyr shakes his head and Sarah could hear a fairly low voice speaking inside her mind.
"Not all of us pixies are related. I know Pix yes, Mira here and I met through him and Lulu after all."

Mira starts hopping from one foot to the other, seeming a fair bit more childish than someone her age should.

"Being a bunny is fuuuuun. The reactions froooom people are so funny."
Sarah playfully poked Tyr.

"You. Telepaths, hmph." Sarah cooed playfully. "You be careful. I hear rabbit is a delicacy in Ionia."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
*Cassiopeia arrives at Sarah's ship*

So, do I have permission to come aboard, Captain?
"You do!" Sarah called, from the helm of her ship. "Come aboard, Cass~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"... That last one is a little...bit...closer..."
*gasp* THE S-WORD! *grins*

Trynd The King

10-08-2012

Miss Fortune what do you think of me acquiring some concubines? I mean I have conquered many places, and its only natural for me to get some woman on my path to domination.

-Tryndamere

Dear Morgana

10-08-2012

Quote:
Sarah playfully poked Tyr.

"You. Telepaths, hmph." Sarah cooed playfully. "You be careful. I hear rabbit is a delicacy in Ionia."

"You do!" Sarah called, from the helm of her ship. "Come aboard, Cass~."

*gasp* THE S-WORD! *grins*
Morgana rolls her eyes and bops Sarah on the nose with the tip of her claw.

"Correct~. And how has that been, lately?"

Ask Shenn

10-08-2012

Quote:
That touched a nerve. Sarah's eyes widened, and she stared at Shen, teeth clenched as she struggled to contain herself. After several moments, she spoke.

"If, you miserable man..." Sarah said, through clenched teeth. "...if you're even mentioning your father, asking if I expect you to forget him, you've already failed. A truly emotionless man wouldn't care if he was forgotten."
"Forgotten or not, if it were not for him, I would not have existed, so I am forever in debt to him. What about your parents? Aren't you not in debt to them? Without them, you would not be who you are today after all." He said.

Unexisted

10-08-2012

Miss fortune, have you been drunk before? How does it felt like being drunk? Can you still know what's going on around you after your drunk?