@Riot: How can you tell If you died 5x in jungle and only 2x by the enenemy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeddyTeemo

10-07-2012

I just thought of an issue, if you died 5 x in the jungle and only got killed by the enemy 2x.
It will display you has 0/7/0.
IF your team mate reported you as intentionally feeding. People in tribunal can not tell the difference between feeding the enemy or the jungle.

I think you need to show the difference for that because the enemy team will not get your gold or exp from your deaths by the jungle or the turret.
People can abuse the system by reporting you as intentionally feeding.

Edit: note it could happen, if someone never jungles but dbags teammates forces u to go jungle and whines at you every 1min.

gnfnrf

10-08-2012

If you die in the jungle 5 of 7 times, something is very very wrong.

Niggleboots

10-08-2012

not worth banning over

BillyTheAttorney

10-08-2012

If you die 5x in the jungle to jungle creeps - someone on your team is sure to say something about it during the in-game chat. I mean, I probably would ask something if I saw that Red Lizard and Blue Golem were taking out my jungler.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

GG fed golems

Delta Sniper

10-08-2012

we can see the total kill death count so the enemy team could have 20 kills and your team could have 25 deaths meaning 5 deaths were either from turret kills or minion kills not champions. besides intentionally feeding is very easy for me to tell, most people simply don't do it and when they do they like to gloat it. just because you died 7 times doesn't mean you feed them intentionally.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Sniper View Post
we can see the total kill death count so the enemy team could have 20 kills and your team could have 25 deaths meaning 5 deaths were either from turret kills or minion kills not champions. besides intentionally feeding is very easy for me to tell, most people simply don't do it and when they do they like to gloat it. just because you died 7 times doesn't mean you feed them intentionally.

Actually, that's incorrect.

The tribunal only shows the score of the ally team, so there is no way to tell how many times someone got an "executed" or if he was killed by an enemy

gnfnrf

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
Actually, that's incorrect.

The tribunal only shows the score of the ally team, so there is no way to tell how many times someone got an "executed" or if he was killed by an enemy
Intriguingly, your browser actually downloads the stats for the enemy team as well; it just doesn't render them on screen.

But without some serious monkeying with html, you won't be able to see them, so it doesn't matter.

ObsidianNight

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyTeemo View Post
I just thought of an issue, if you died 5 x in the jungle and only got killed by the enemy 2x.
It will display you has 0/7/0.
IF your team mate reported you as intentionally feeding. People in tribunal can not tell the difference between feeding the enemy or the jungle.

I think you need to show the difference for that because the enemy team will not get your gold or exp from your deaths by the jungle or the turret.
People can abuse the system by reporting you as intentionally feeding.
If your dying 5x to the jungle you are either a really bad lvl 30, or a lvl 10 that is trying to jungle without runes or masteries. Personally I ask people not to jungle on the rare occasion Im on my other account because I know how much a difference the runes and masteries make. But if you want to learn to jungle then all means try, just realize that even if you aren't "feeding" you being dead that many times is still hurting your team because that is lost exp, gold, and presence.

Kinvaras666

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnfnrf View Post
Intriguingly, your browser actually downloads the stats for the enemy team as well; it just doesn't render them on screen.

But without some serious monkeying with html, you won't be able to see them, so it doesn't matter.

I didn't manage to find it..

I guessmy html monkeying skills aren't as good as my java coding skills...

oh well, so yeah, at least you can't see them on the tribunal so there is no way that a regular voter could tell.