holy hell riot nerf jayce already

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tist

10-08-2012

Yorick zoned people effortlessly forever.. Finally a high skill cap top laner and its game breaking OP. Many people can beat jayce just learn to counter.

FOODFOOD

10-08-2012

As someone that plays more Dominion than Summoner's Rift...

Please nerf that butt-face. He's breaking all game modes.

VictusOmnis

10-08-2012

I guess its nerf Jayce month now.

Next time send me the memo so I can hand out the new fliers plz. I still have some special Rengar edition.

messymike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

its funny how many CHAMP OP NERF CHAMP threads pop up around major streaming events....

FDru

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanathax View Post
Hilarious. Someone can't figure out how to counterpick or counterplay Jayce and comes to the forums to whine.

Well, whine some more. His W/L average in the S2 championships isn't all that great. He was owned multiple times top in different matches. When he did get fed a bit he was good, but not nearly as good as the Shen was who ate a Jayce.

Seriously. There are several ways to counter Jayce. The simplest is gank him early and keep him from getting farm. Dodge his Q, or hide behind minions. His E is nice, but no nicer than Lee Sin's Q or Poppy's Q...

Basically, play better. Stay ahead of him in your lane. There's lots of people who can do it. Try Shen. Irelia. Gangplank. Olaf. What do all of these guys have in common? Sustain and a ranged attack of their own.

Imagine that. Having to change your picks dependent on what the other side picks.

Wow... totally new concept!
You're a dumbass. There's not a single person in all of LoL that has "figured out how to counter him" because according to actual stats (not your sarcastic forum bull****) there's not a single champ in the game that can effectively lane against him who's name isn't Yorick.

So, yup, you just have to pick the most overpowered laner in the game (who btw is ****ing boring to play and also needs to be destroyed with the nerfbat) and then you can lane against Jayce. With any other champ you're just ****ed. And that, is fact.

RelaxingBrownies

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanathax View Post
Hilarious. Someone can't figure out how to counterpick or counterplay Jayce and comes to the forums to whine.

Well, whine some more. His W/L average in the S2 championships isn't all that great. He was owned multiple times top in different matches. When he did get fed a bit he was good, but not nearly as good as the Shen was who ate a Jayce.

Seriously. There are several ways to counter Jayce. The simplest is gank him early and keep him from getting farm. Dodge his Q, or hide behind minions. His E is nice, but no nicer than Lee Sin's Q or Poppy's Q...

Basically, play better. Stay ahead of him in your lane. There's lots of people who can do it. Try Shen. Irelia. Gangplank. Olaf. What do all of these guys have in common? Sustain and a ranged attack of their own.

Imagine that. Having to change your picks dependent on what the other side picks.

Wow... totally new concept!
You compared his E to their q's, the high damage, stun and disengage that also levels up a speed boost.

Gank them is the new just cc and build armor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tist View Post
Yorick zoned people effortlessly forever.. Finally a high skill cap top laner and its game breaking OP. Many people can beat jayce just learn to counter.
I'm a ****ty player and I have no problem playing jayce.

octavian1127

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
You're a dumbass. There's not a single person in all of LoL that has "figured out how to counter him" because according to actual stats (not your sarcastic forum bull****) there's not a single champ in the game that can effectively lane against him who's name isn't Yorick.

So, yup, you just have to pick the most overpowered laner in the game (who btw is ****ing boring to play and also needs to be destroyed with the nerfbat) and then you can lane against Jayce. With any other champ you're just ****ed. And that, is fact.
Yorick, Kayle, Irelia, Lee Sin, Cho'Gath, Malphite, Wukong, Diana, Vlad, and pretty much anybody with a decent gap closer can beat him in lane. Of course there's also skill difference and champ knowledge that factor in. Jayce is a high skill cap champ and consequently a lot of Jayce players out there have taken some time to master him. And all this qq'ing about "Jayce is OP" is just gonna make it so he's less likely to get nerfed. I've played so many bad Jayces recently that it's gotta be driving his win rate stats down.

DizzyStorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tist View Post
When it comes to the point any noob knows how to Q+E hammer mode and knock out easy hp with no retaliation and win lane easily or E+Q to poke in ranged teamfights with shurelia benefits, I must say his skill cap is near to non existent at this point for what he can do.

Grandpappy

10-08-2012

He does a little too much damage. He does more damage than Pantheon before HSS was fixed, and his poke is stronger than Nidalee's, and it's AOE. This would be fine if he didn't have the utility of his kit, but taken together....he definitely needs some tweaking.

Eltrotraw