Tsm vs af

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmbushWhite

10-07-2012

There's been alot of talk about the first few minutes of game one between azubu frost. A sudden pause was caused in the begining of the match because tsm's computers weren't working during this time tsm was getting ready to go for a 5man gank on top. when the game was paused according to this pic http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...inimap_during/ a member of azubu looked back saw the five man gank coming and pinged unseeen area by the 2nd turret of the top lane.

Any thoughts ? i personally think it was cheating but azubu frost was the better team over all even with out this i think they would have won. Although i am a fan of tsm D:

jloysnenph

10-07-2012

Whats worse is riot actually denied the WE cheating. Then proceeded to try and hide their denial by deleting parts of their post.

I feel like the integrity of the competition has been seriously hurt.

TSM's 4 person top gank was a key part of their strategy that was annuled by Azubu's cheating.

And remember, the fact that Azubu is 'better' will never justify their cheating.

This whole mess is quite frankly disgusting.

AmbushWhite

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jloysnenph View Post
Whats worse is riot actually denied the WE cheating. Then proceeded to try and hide their denial by deleting parts of their post.

I feel like the integrity of the competition has been seriously hurt.

TSM's 4 person top gank was a key part of their strategy that was annuled by Azubu's cheating.

And remember, the fact that Azubu is 'better' will never justify their cheating.

This whole mess is quite frankly disgusting.
very true but why isnt riot doing anything ? hopefully they change the computer layout on th stages to prevent this from happening

jloysnenph

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbushWhite View Post
very true but why isnt riot doing anything ? hopefully they change the computer layout on th stages to prevent this from happening
We'll see. But if the finals or semifinals aren't adjusted in any way I will be very, very disappointed.

Maybe riot should hire translators or something if some of the foreign teams arent fully fluent in english.

Well, my good man, all we can do is wait and see.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post30008313

heres some proof of the cheating. and the riot denials.

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjYEL7N6kxA
1:26

1. tilting your head =/= cheating
2. even if they were looking at minimap - no concrete evidence to support allegations
3. TSM admits they were outplayed. as far as the TSM v AF match is concerned, TSM concedes that the better team is moving on to the semi-finals, cheat or no cheat, and they're not going to pursue the matter further

just hope riot changes the set up to prevent this sort of thing.

and quit being racist you racist fks. go back to the stone-age where you murder your neighbours because they're weird and different to you.

/threat

AmbushWhite

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJs View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjYEL7N6kxA
1:26

1. tilting your head =/= cheating
2. even if they were looking at minimap - no concrete evidence to support allegations
3. TSM admits they were outplayed. as far as the TSM v AF match is concerned, TSM concedes that the better team is moving on to the semi-finals, cheat or no cheat, and they're not going to pursue the matter further

just hope riot changes the set up to prevent this sort of thing.

and quit being racist you racist fks. go back to the stone-age where you murder your neighbours because they're weird and different to you.

/threat
Please explain the pings.