So is it pretty much decided then that AZF cheated to beat TSM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DENGY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryudude View Post
Truth.

Tsm fanboys are mad and think that 1 possible first blood would have won tsm the set even though tsm got 2-0'd and were way out of their league.
400+ gold lead in the first 5 minutes of the game is pretty big, especially in professional tournaments where a few missed cs can mean you lose to lane.

ganker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

there were no cheating check out the official statement from Riot. their conclusion from all cameras and voice records evidences

DarkRonin00

10-08-2012

And here comes the fact that nothing will be changed. So you might as well get over this the same way everyone got over the DreamHack finals.

Ornan

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemeron View Post
Facts are:
- One of them looked up
- they had a strange ping

But thats all.
Yeah, it seems like they knew they would invade, but then again...
TSM jungler was Shyvana, you dont need to cheat to know they will counter jungel when they pick Shyvana as a jungler, i mean, thats what Shyvana does.

Even IF they cheated, it didnt affect the game outcome, TSM got their invade and still lost it.
What exactly are we looking for as "proof?" Do you want AZF to willingly admit to cheating and lose out on a chance for the 1mil? Of course thats not going to happen.

dudehuge

10-08-2012

butthurt tsm fanbois all over these forums

ganker

10-08-2012

Please just ignore TSM succass haha

Rovos

10-08-2012

Since they didn't cheat it's just TSM fanboy d*ckrider speculation.

VoidBro

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7VL View Post
400+ gold lead in the first 5 minutes of the game is pretty big, especially in professional tournaments where a few missed cs can mean you lose to lane.
Reginald already said that Azubu deserved to win and I think almost every member of TSM have said in an interview that Azubu were clearly better than them. As shown during the second game where Azubu was very far behind but with proper SKILLS they outplayed TSM.

The problem is not that Azubu had to cheat to win, but the morality of cheating in itself.

Xemeron

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornan View Post
What exactly are we looking for as "proof?" Do you want AZF to willingly admit to cheating and lose out on a chance for the 1mil? Of course thats not going to happen.
I dont know, i just give the facts.

1st Yes, he looked up, but you cant know if he really looked. you only have one camera view, maybe he did, maybe he did not.

2nd The ping could be cause they saw TSM walking up. At the same time, it could also be a "remember, they have Shyvana, chances are high that they invade."

3rd Lets say they did cheat, the ping was not along the top lane, it was in the jungel entrace right after base. So, Jayce shooting that bush was lucky hit, cause if they cheated, they thought that TSM would invade through jungel, not lane.

Thats just some facts, i dont really care if they cheated or not, i just love to bring facts instead of fanboyism^^

Insomnia1234o00o

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7VL View Post
And then they lost the second round with a 4-0 kill lead.