If you leave support for me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Martin Zar

10-08-2012

Here's what happens: You play an "unconventional support" but it turns out you're bad at that champ as well.

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

op is one of those guys who picks mid and calls mid even if last spot with mid already called and picked...

Then goes duo mid bc "it's all I know, u shoulda picked something else."

I really hate these ppl -_-

Crumblerumble

10-08-2012

actually yorrick can support pretty decently against low sustain lains, zyra can support (recently showed by m5), and fiddle can work out too, even jarvan support is another decent one

KalastRaven

10-08-2012

I have a better win/loss ratio with Support Tristana (75%)
than AD Tristana (56%).

Support Tristana gameplay - lvl 1 (do nothing)
Lvl 2-5, poke a bit, put your E on them.
Lvl 6, Jump over them, punch R, E, exhaust, get a kill/assist.
Mid Game - Buy Aegis, and Zeke's. Get Black Cleaver and Frozen Mallet. Start Farming whenever your main AD carry isn't around.

warriormonkey03

10-08-2012

If we were on a team and you told me that you weren't going to play support because it ruins your fun then i would pick ziggs and feed because i think it is fun to watch his death animation. Sound good?

Crumblerumble

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Kalast View Post
I have a better win/loss ratio with Support Tristana (75%)
than AD Tristana (56%).

Support Tristana gameplay - lvl 1 (do nothing)
Lvl 2-5, poke a bit, put your E on them.
Lvl 6, Jump over them, punch R, E, exhaust, get a kill/assist.
Mid Game - Buy Aegis, and Zeke's. Get Black Cleaver and Frozen Mallet. Start Farming whenever your main AD carry isn't around.
i think a support cait would be better since you have traps for brush control, a slow, and REALLY strong poke, you should try it out =P

Inferno51

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumblerumble View Post
actually yorrick can support pretty decently against low sustain lains, zyra can support (recently showed by m5), and fiddle can work out too, even jarvan support is another decent one
I was just pointing out that his argument for Zilean being a support was a revive ult. Even thought Zilean's kit is based off of support, so he is not unconventional.

I've wanted to try Jarvan, but people would think I was trolling.

Crumblerumble

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonted Blade View Post
I will do it, however I will not like it.

I will not pick a conventional support, I will pick an odd support like Malzahar or something.

Why? Because I don't have fun playing support. You may think the game is all about winning, I think it's all about fun. If you don't want me to play a non-conventional support, well then take it yourself.
also if you are talking about a ranked team, they say to not do this unless your team is okay with it, but if your team is alright with it go for it!

if you are talking un-ranked yeah do what you want, as long as you are in a lane and trying to excel and win.

Inferno51

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumblerumble View Post
also if you are talking about a ranked team, they say to not do this unless your team is okay with it, but if your team is alright with it go for it!

if you are talking un-ranked yeah do what you want, as long as you are in a lane and trying to excel and win.
^this
As long as you're playing to win and smart, I don't care who you pick.

Crumblerumble

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno51 View Post
I was just pointing out that his argument for Zilean being a support was a revive ult. Even thought Zilean's kit is based off of support, so he is not unconventional.

I've wanted to try Jarvan, but people would think I was trolling.
His E is a pretty amazing steroid, the only problem is the more popular carries (ezreal, corki, graves) can all dash out of his ultimate and his E > Q combo sadly =/.

I find the more odd ball supports are kinda niche picks (fiddle really comes to mind on this)