Eve needs a tone down.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xs

10-08-2012

I know that she was remade to be useful again but seriously Riot...her burst needs to be looked at and her movement speed ability needs to be nerfed.

Kionashi

10-08-2012

i strongly disagree.... her burst is not that strong unless she has full build and her speed steroid is to compensate how squishy she is

xs

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kionashi View Post
i strongly disagree.... her burst is not that strong unless she has full build and her speed steroid is to compensate how squishy she is
i've seen eves get a tri-force at 24min and just completely burst with a Tri-frorce and berserker greaves

xs

10-08-2012

^

FrostRevenant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

post #2 and 3 fail. you play ap eve mid, get dfg+boots+void staff=stupid amounts of profit, her ap kit is slightly op, i'll even admit this, id say if you were gonna do anything safe nerf base damage of Q and R, maybe make more scaling im not sure.as it stands im absolutely pubstomping with her about every game. which is fun but i guess not so much when youre going against a 13/0 evelynn and trying to fend off those attacks.

KalastRaven

10-08-2012

I like her currently. I don't see her too often but she isn't a detriment to her team as she has been for a long time.

xs

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostRevenant View Post
post #2 and 3 fail. you play ap eve mid, get dfg+boots+void staff=stupid amounts of profit, her ap kit is slightly op, i'll even admit this, id say if you were gonna do anything safe nerf base damage of Q and R, maybe make more scaling im not sure.as it stands im absolutely pubstomping with her about every game. which is fun but i guess not so much when youre going against a 13/0 evelynn and trying to fend off those attacks.
yeah...its been eve mid that is retardly OP...i really think she needs a ap kit nerf

FistOf7Dragons

10-08-2012

every yellin for ap eve nerfs when ad eve needs buffs wtf and ap eve isnt even op noob feeders are op

AlmightyPyro

10-08-2012

she concentrate on squichies, she can barely one combo someone and after she does that she isn't a threat anymore.

ihave2cows

10-08-2012

If anyone in the room has called the reworked eve garbage at any point in the past, please leave now.