So TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoshioPeePee

10-07-2012

they already had a rematch for that possibility, and also suspicions of tsm looking, and because of frost's headphone issues

they will not do anything else because no screen looking occurred after they warned both teams and restarted the match

get over it, tsm played a good game but they lost to a better team and they are out.

DzelJ

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshiopeepee View Post
they already had a rematch for that possibility, and also suspicions of tsm looking, and because of frost's headphone issues

they will not do anything else because no screen looking occurred after they warned both teams and restarted the match

get over it, tsm played a good game but they lost to a better team and they are out.

this!!!!

Xyltin

10-08-2012

AF did at least break the rules with one of them turning hos head into that direction after the warning.

But a remake of the match is too much now.
riot should at least talk to AF and find out what happened. They should investigate and maybe punish them a bit.

Xyltin

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshioPeePee View Post

That is wrong. There was an incident and everybody can see it in the video.
Right when the game starts and the camera goes up from behind the crowed, one of AF looks right up to the map (maybe not directly to the map, but they got warned to not look into another direction as their monitor before).

http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg

look in the video and you will see how he turns his head and looks up there. some sec later they pinged TSM.
it happens right at the start of the remade game (you see him right before the S2 WC symbol comes into the screen).

ObscureClockwork

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post
AF did at least break the rules with one of them turning hos head into that direction after the warning.

But a remake of the match is too much now.
riot should at least talk to AF and what happened. They should investigate and maybe punish them a bit.
i'd say if AF is punished, TSM should get a less severe punishment for intent, but not success

Amocoru

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGTLE View Post
Not going to happen. They might do something to azubu for cheating, maybe even DQ but the tournament is behind enough as it is.
I see where you're coming from, but the players shouldn't be punished for something that's not their fault in the first place. The ones at fault, Riot and AZF, for cheating and having an unreliable system in the place should be the ones punished or admitting mistake here. Not just because I'm a TSM fan but I feel this way about ANY team that was denied something for reasons out of their control.

Xyltin

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post
i'd say if AF is punished, TSM should get a less severe punishment for intent, but not success
TSM talked to the staff about that problem and then, after it was said to be a remake, Dyrus looked up.
At the same time, AF looked up twice.

Both teams did it in the break.
But TSM didn't hide it. That's why they wanted a remake instead of only un-pause the game.

Both team were warned to not do it again (not even look into another direction than to their monitors). But AF did it again.

But it seems that there will be no punishment, cause Riot does ignore the second part of the main incident of TSM vs AF, saying it never happened when everybody can see it in the video.