Wukongs weakness

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tuco The Ugly

10-07-2012

I lost to a wukong and I really want to know what I could of done better. I was ez and in the situation of the match wukong had high health warmongs and atmas, frozen mallet. He was overall tanky. I'm wondering and hope if anyone can answer, was ez a right pick against a wukong bruiser. I had TF, a last whisper and bt by the end of the game, than I thought if madreds was a reasonably item to build.

nuttyrunner

10-07-2012

Jayce nuff said

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Well, to start, don't pick an AD Carry against a gap closer bruiser, that'll help.

Also, pick someone with sustain since he has none. And stack armour early if you really can't handle him.

Serene Grace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

He is OP, there is nothing you can do.

LePWNa

10-07-2012

Sustain, pretty much. He lacks innate sustain and he is prone to mana hunger. You also negate all of his damage with armor. He needs items to be effective. Champions like Udyr, Warwick, Irelia, and Olaf will wreck him top lane. He is really predictable as well. He's pretty much always going to E-Q-W, and if you're getting low, he might get tricky by S-W-E-Q-R-ignite. His kit is one-dimensional to the max though. It's pretty clear what he's going to do at any given moment.

He's definitely not OP.

Done25

10-07-2012

He's a well rounded fighter whos only weakness is his lack of innate sustain and ranged harass. Get someone too tanky to dive easily and has good sustain. Irelia and Olaf are good examples.

Sybil Cut

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHead66 View Post
was ez a right pick against a wukong bruiser.
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHead66 View Post
than I thought if madreds was a reasonably item to build.
Madred's is never a reasonably item. If you already have Last Whisper, build an IE.

hashinshin

10-07-2012

try using legitimately any top laner ever.

Burizar

10-07-2012

Garen rapes him, and Garen is cheap to buy and u can play with one hand and still sh!t on his face

Jayce is good too, but harder to master

umadredsbro

10-07-2012

jayce.

thundering blow hits wukong back before damage from wukong's gap closer applies.
aka, he will never ever touch you as long as you're not in his melee range.