Seriously If I meet someone on the street...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamakazu

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraddaSwagga View Post
so what if this person you punched was one of these cool people?
Considering the amount of morons on this game I'm willing to take that risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaSTEVE View Post
dbag in OP's view: ZOMG why u pik karma? go ap teemo it's better. wtf dont play heimer. etc.
I don't care if someone plays bad, picks a stupid champion, or even has a horrible build. I hate people that complain and criticize NON STOP the entire game. Most of the time it's not even directed at me. People on the team *****ing back and forth over and over gets annoying. As soon as someone does something wrong or dies people swarm like OMG NOOB FEEDER or some other stupid comment. It's annoying, you're an idiot, stop it.

Pattata

10-07-2012

And that guy you punched is one of those cool people. GG.

xExcel

Master Recruiter

10-07-2012

See yah in court.

Acid0

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakazu View Post
Considering the amount of morons on this game I'm willing to take that risk.

I don't care if someone plays bad, picks a stupid champion, or even has a horrible build. I hate people that complain and criticize NON STOP the entire game. Most of the time it's not even directed at me. People on the team *****ing back and forth over and over gets annoying. As soon as someone does something wrong or dies people swarm like OMG NOOB FEEDER or some other stupid comment. It's annoying, you're an idiot, stop it.
reported

ncrwhale

10-07-2012

Yes, punching people in the face is totally reasonable because MAYBE at SOME point they were rude.

RyuthK

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakazu View Post
That plays league. Like oh hey you play league? SMASH. Probably gonna just punch them in the face. You were probably a ******bag at one point or another. Just saying. The amount of idiots on this game is unbelievable. If it weren't for the occasional cool people I run into I would've quit this game ages ago.

I agree. Last game I told my team since they were failing at team fights to not engage, and go for late game I get called dumbest summoner I have downs syndrome I'm a baddie redneck white trash, and all sorts (: I honestly hate people on this game. Some of the scummiest people on earth. Needless to say I danced in base, and reported after IDGAF if I get banned why should I take that ****, and help such people win?