Who Should Get Next Visual Upgrade?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bierpens

10-07-2012

Sion, alistar, sivir

Khaky

10-07-2012

Xin Zhao has so many skins but none of them seem any better than the first atleast to me... would really like to see something a little different than the rest.

TheRelicOfOwls

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitlessChaos View Post
Sion or Warwick.
Warwick, just so he doesn't get super jealous of Soraka... poor WW

Synthetic Duckie

10-07-2012

I vote for Anivia

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-07-2012
5 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic Duckie View Post
I vote for Anivia
Got it. Parrot Anivia.

Subzero Ray

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Sivir

Sivir is the champion who MOST desperately needs a visual upgrade right now. Sivir as of right now possesses THE WORST animations in the game right now. Although her model and most of her animations can be classified as "just as bad as the others", her walk cycle runs at half the speed of any of the other champions. To me, this just sticks out like a sore thumb. I love playing Sivir, but whenever I'm choosing a carry, I find myself avoiding her like the plague just because watching her running animations makes me want to cry.

Sovereign Black

10-07-2012

What about Aniva or Akali? Kog would be fun to see as well but there are so many older champs that look like cartoons.

Verlux

10-07-2012

Stylus, if you make a parrot Anivia skin, you'll just continue until every bird in-game is a parrot, admit it. And I can't deal with Janna's bird-like elemental friend becoming a parrot, the attack animation would make me think that Bilgewater Swain's parrot somehow deciding to change allegiances to Janna and I honestly wouldn't be able to stand such a thought

Also, on the thought of all birds in-game becoming parrots.....Fiddlestick skin with his ult's crows being replaced with parrots that yell out "IronStylus" instead of the current sound effect? o.o

Hattori Hanzo

10-07-2012

It'd be really nice to see a Nidalee and Annie update.

Amocoru

10-07-2012

Lux, She's absolutely hideous. The original design was...*skin crawls* horrible. I like her spellthief but the others are all awful, IMO.