Please fix rengar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AuntieJemima

10-07-2012

Why?

Evelynn = Stealth + Stun was too OP
-Stun OP -> nerfed to a slow
-Stealth OP -> fades when gets too close
-Has no gap closer
-Had to be completely reworked because her stealth wasn't fair

Rengar = A new and improved OP Eve
-Leap gap closer (all the time if in the jungle)
-REAL INSTAstealth for 7 seconds.
-Stun
-Heal
-Vision of enemy

So, eve needed to be completely reworked to the point where her stealth is only useful for surpassing wards and her stun/slow is completely gone. Not saying she's bad, she's in fact amazing. But she's balanced.

Let's take what made the old Eve super OP and put it on a tiger. No one will notice, and he won't even use mana.

Nasuuna

10-07-2012

its a root not a stun, and if he uses it he loses a massive portion of damage, so unreliable cc.

that being said yes his early game needs to be toned down

PoopSlapped

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

mostly all the new heroes introduced are OP. it's annoying that they have been creating characters and haven't learned what it is that makes heroes unbalanced.

Nidoking

10-07-2012

stop building glass cannon.

problem solved.

fishnchipsmate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

not a stun, root. which if used burns a lot of his damage. same with his heal. his stealth isnt instant there is a delay.

Tiberius Dawn

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopSlapped View Post
mostly all the new heroes introduced are OP. it's annoying that they have been creating characters and haven't learned what it is that makes heroes unbalanced.
They know they're op. They do it so everyone wants to buy the new OP champion. It's pretty smart if you ask me.

Arthius

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballz McLongdong View Post
They know they're op. They do it so everyone wants to buy the new OP champion. It's pretty smart if you ask me.
Syndra is UP/balanced
Kha Zix isn't OP but balanced

Pikachuux3

10-07-2012

Yesterday, I had to bot lane as Tristana by myself in a ranked game because a duo queue I was with were arguing, and ended up going duo top.

I had a Rengar jungler who came down as the laning phase soon began, and ganked through our bushes as their support got close. Needless to say, I got a first blood quite easily just because of Rengar's work by taking out 3/4 of their health and me just securing the kill.

Thanks to Rengar, I managed to carry the game for us with a flawless score.

Firellius

10-07-2012

Even when you realise his "Stun" is actually a snare, you can still draw something of a comparison between his stealth and Twitch's.

They were both bursty champions, with Twitch's unveiling Aspd boost making his DPS skyrocket followed by expunge for great damage.

Everything that made Twitch a problem is now a problem with Rengar. Why?

Voidian

10-07-2012

This is wrong on so many levels that I don't even know how to reply

I'll just leave.