Another BAW thread about rude ADC's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Egotistica

10-07-2012

If you're an ADC.

And you just went bluepill.

And you just got your big item, super happy about it.

Bought some red sodas and have 75 gold and an inv space left over.

What's stopping you from getting a ward? It's literally 3.5 cs to save a potential 600g.

Brohammad

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egotistica View Post
If you're an ADC.

And you just went bluepill.

And you just got your big item, super happy about it.

Bought some red sodas and have 75 gold and an inv space left over.

What's stopping you from getting a ward? It's literally 3.5 cs to save a potential 600g.

Why is my lane not already warded? 75g is going to delay me getting my next item by that much more. My support has nothing else they need to buy. If they can't for some reason and ask me i'll pick one up, but honestly, they don't have much else to spend their gold on.

KamisoriKonpeki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brohammad View Post
Why is my lane not already warded? 75g is going to delay me getting my next item by that much more. My support has nothing else they need to buy. If they can't for some reason and ask me i'll pick one up, but honestly, they don't have much else to spend their gold on.
I'm sure you'd like them to finish that Aegis of the Legion, or maybe a WotA/Zeke's Herald.

Shurelia's and Randuin's are also fantastic support items that are rarely acquired because of the "OMG SUPPORT WARD" craze that plagues most of us.