@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsúpport

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
The problem is when all thats available is fanservice

and i'm the person who MADE battlebunny riven goddamnit
All that's available is definitely not fanservice. I don't look at Cassiopeia as fanservice neither do I when I look at Leona, Riven, Vayne, Akali, Irelia, Diana and so on.
One point is valid, we might need more fan service for females, but don't expect the fan service to have gay posing cause Riot would just lose more money than gain by doing so.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-07-2012
51 of 61 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairness View Post
I also think Dianna Agron is a really good example of someone who is stunning, yet not ****ty at all.
Look at her, she's so elegant, graceful and classy (and independent). Female champions don't need to be ugly, androgynous, too old, too young or scared/shy to not be overly-sexualised, they just need to not be overly-sexualised if that makes sense. I'm definitely not saying that we shouldn't have those kinds of champions I listed above (diversity is great), I'm just saying that there can be beautiful, yet classy women.
Huh, an elegant champion with the name Dianna. I like the way you think.

Varindran

10-07-2012

hey iron have you seen this video i think you may like it and it does relate to this topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZ...feature=relmfu

Aphet

10-07-2012

I still want my sexy gay man champion. :<

L2 Sentinel

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairness View Post
I also think Dianna Agron is a really good example of someone who is stunning, yet not ****ty at all.
Look at her, she's so elegant, graceful and classy (and independent). Female champions don't need to be ugly, androgynous, too old, too young or scared/shy to not be overly-sexualised, they just need to not be overly-sexualised if that makes sense. I'm definitely not saying that we shouldn't have those kinds of champions I listed above (diversity is great), I'm just saying that there can be beautiful, yet classy women.
I'd buy a champion along the lines of Princess Zelda from Twilight Princess/Brawl. Soraka's new model is pretty regal and elegant in game.

Laetabilis

10-07-2012

On the subject, there's actually a champion archetype I've really been wanting to see, and I think would really set precedent for champions that "break the mold".
And that is: An old woman who is a sage or monk, filling either the support or mage role. It hasn't been done, and it's a champion type that I think this game could greatly use.

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post
All that's available is definitely not fanservice. I don't look at Cassiopeia as fanservice neither do I when I look at Leona, Riven, Vayne, Akali, Irelia, Diana and so on.
One point is valid, we might need more fan service for females, but don't expect the fan service to have gay posing cause Riot would just lose more money than gain by doing so.
so 1990s right now

L2 Sentinel

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post
What's gay posing? How do you gay pose by yourself?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-07-2012
52 of 61 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphet View Post
I still want my sexy gay man champion. :<
There's only so much I can do at one time...

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauhel View Post
What's gay posing? How do you gay pose by yourself?
Looks like somebody doesn't love the **** yet ;3