Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kajih

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

glad you guys are trying to clear this up. hope all is well

samuellbronko

10-07-2012

i dont know how many times ppl have to re-iterate the same point, with the same still from the video to claim AF cheated...

has anyone read my posts in response? if not, has anyone bothered to review the footage before the pause???

clearly not cause my point has been missed... so ill repeat AGAIN ffs...

YES it looks like Woong tilted his body towards the mini map then pinged at the location they were, this is evident with the footage from here on - http://ko.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/33453*7601?t=5h32m41s

HOWEVER if you check the footage from before the pause, you'll notice that Woong or someone from AF PINGED THE SAME LOCATION, but u can clearly see Woong is looking straight ahead, no tilted body - http://ko.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/33453*7601?t=5h05m00s

SO... what does this mean? it means the 2nd ping after the pause was just coincidence that he tilted his body, that the team reacted the way they did, that it was FAIR PLAY..

case closed, move on, Azubu Frost won fairly - DEAL WITH IT!!!

CHamPPuRi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

MUST
dropped off Azubu Frost , TSM , WE
They is not a pro-gamer.

I do not want to see these dirty World Championship.

SublimeIbanez

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuellbronko View Post
i dont know how many times ppl have to re-iterate the same point, with the same still from the video to claim AF cheated...

has anyone read my posts in response? if not, has anyone bothered to review the footage before the pause???

clearly not cause my point has been missed... so ill repeat AGAIN ffs...

YES it looks like Woong tilted his body towards the mini map then pinged at the location they were, this is evident with the footage from here on - http://ko.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/33453*7601?t=5h32m41s

HOWEVER if you check the footage from before the pause, you'll notice that Woong or someone from AF PINGED THE SAME LOCATION, but u can clearly see Woong is looking straight ahead, no tilted body - http://ko.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/33453*7601?t=5h05m00s

SO... what does this mean? it means the 2nd ping after the pause was just coincidence that he tilted his body, that the team reacted the way they did, that it was FAIR PLAY..

case closed, move on, Azubu Frost won fairly - DEAL WITH IT!!!
First off, no. They did not ping the same location. In the first link, they ping top lane, in the second link, the ping bot tri bush. Also, if you look closely, you can see him tilt his body to look at the screen. There's also many photos floating around of the exact time this happened, and he's looking right at the screen. Nothing else.

Vegafayce

10-07-2012

Correct me if I'm wrong but, didn't Phreak say that they were wearing soundproof headsets? That's why they couldn't hear the commentators. Even if they weren't completely soundproof, noise reduction or cancellation headsets would not allow a "loud crowd" or a Vuvuzuela get in the way of the players. Especially at an event of this caliber. Their concentration is at a maximum. Pretty odd if you ask me. But I may be wrong.

TrrZ

10-07-2012

Hi, Riot.
Since you might be stilll reading this thread, can you please attend a couple of issues.

1) There is a fair solution to 4 teams that were affected by cheating and DCs. Please, make their part of the bracket a double elimination. Just give the teams a second chance.
2) In future, please make sure that the teams we love are playing a lot in the most important tourney of the year. Make it a double elimination. You can run lower bracket in the backstage and stream it on a separate channel. Yes, whoever want to watch all matches will have to watch them in replay. But half of the world already are watching the tournament in replay, no big deal.
I just want much more footage of professional gaming.
3) Also, it would be nice to have double casting for future major events. We all love phreak and rivington, but listening for the 50th time about GA or wards is exhausting. We need to have commentary for beginners and for experienced players.

leetsmiley

10-07-2012

Thank you Riot, this means alot.

A Barrel Roll

10-07-2012

I still want booths.

Greeez

10-07-2012

Any comments and Deman's "they're just figures" insult ?????????

Asgaard

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
That is still being determined, but we are aiming for Wednesday as the makeup date. Please know these events require a lot of setup and configuration, so the exact day is still in flux.
Wednesday? Damn. A lot of us have school/work.